Hi, I've been following this thread for a while and thought I'd add our details .

ENS transition stream

Employer nomination submitted 12th Feb 2015

Approved 25th May 2015

We're now getting everything ready for our application and hope to lodge next week, then the waiting begins again!!

PR approved through 186, still i have to stick wid my employer? Wanna start my own business. Occupation:- Bricklayer

The permanent visa does not have condition on it saying you have to stick with your employer, however you would want to confirm that with IMMI before making your decision to move on.

Can your CO look at your VISA App without accepting your Nomination? That's what our MA said

Yes mate, they can...its same thing happen with me as well...now last Friday 22/05/2015 they approved my nomination...now I m waiting for visa...

Hey,

I thought I would share our timeline.

Nomination Submitted : Feb 17th

Nomination Approved : May 27th (No extra documents required)

Visa Application Submitted : May 27th

Visa Approval : Waiting...

Visa 186, direct entry stream. No MA but asked our previous MA to check the applications and documents before I submitted them.

Position : Community Relation Manager

I have been requested docs from immi today. don't know what they have requested as my MA is not available today. Does anyone know how to check in immi account that what they requested don't know whether I can check it or not

I have been requested docs from immi today. don't know what they have requested as my MA is not available today. Does anyone know how to check in immi account that what they requested don't know whether I can check it or not

Hi could you Plz share your timeline with and and what occupation

thanks

There have been a couple of cases where CO are asking for Police Clearance again. Is it because they want the latest clearance?

My AFP Clearance certificate was issued on 18-Nov-14 and my overseas police clearance is date 12-Dec-14. The AFP clearance is already more than 6 months old. Should I get the same issued again. Because if CO asks for a new one, then the case would be put on hold for another month or more unnecessarily.

Can anyone please advise as I don’t want this to be delayed any further because of such a small issue.

TitleSenior Member

Join DateMar 2015

LocationMelbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Posts132

Liked17 times

Repreputation_pos.png

Hi guys I have a very urgent question about the contract we normally gets when apply for 187 visa

is it fixed term or just normal contract

plz help it's very urgent

TitleSenior Member

Join DateMar 2015

LocationMelbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Posts132

Liked17 times

Repreputation_pos.png

Hi guys I have a very urgent question about the contract we normally gets when apply for 187 visa

is it fixed term or just normal contract

plz help it's very urgent

In my case, my employment contract was for a permanent position, hence my MA gave my employer a form to certify that my position will be available in the next four years.

There have been a couple of cases where CO are asking for Police Clearance again. Is it because they want the latest clearance?

My AFP Clearance certificate was issued on 18-Nov-14 and my overseas police clearance is date 12-Dec-14. The AFP clearance is already more than 6 months old. Should I get the same issued again. Because if CO asks for a new one, then the case would be put on hold for another month or more unnecessarily.

Can anyone please advise as I don’t want this to be delayed any further because of such a small issue.

Once case officer has asked ,stop wasting time apply hurry up and give him my suggesion to u