Hi,Any one Know that Which Month are they processing? i have seen march application.they are processing...

I have checked with my MA recently and he says they are only looking at remaining applications in Dec 2014 , Jan and early Feb 2015... March is not started yet mate

Information requested for our family's VISA application. Don't know what it is because we haven't received a message

Visa submitted on 13/03/2015 (Nom on 10/02/2015)

Anyone have an idea why haven't I received anything?

you mentioned in your previous posts you have an MA. So all communications and emails from immigration will be sent to your MA, not to you. This is why you did not get an email directly from immigration since you have an MA acting on your behalf.

We got the great news this morning that our PR has been approved. Timeline as follows:

ENS route (457 to 186)

Medicals done 12/01/2015

Employer Nomination lodged 12/2/2015

Application lodged 14/2/2015 (with recommended evidence)

Visa approved 23/5/2015

processing centre NSW

occupation. Recruitment consultant

our location. Brisbane, family of 3

Thank you for this amazingly supportive thread and good luck to all waiting

Congratulations poochibabes.....Hope to see more Feb application approval this week and March also to be started soon....

We got the great news this morning that our PR has been approved. Timeline as follows:

ENS route (457 to 186)

Medicals done 12/01/2015

Employer Nomination lodged 12/2/2015

Application lodged 14/2/2015 (with recommended evidence)

Visa approved 23/5/2015

processing centre NSW

occupation. Recruitment consultant

our location. Brisbane, family of 3

Thank you for this amazingly supportive thread and good luck to all waiting

Hi everyone, my timeline for 456 to Ens 186 is as follows

20/01/15 submitted all documents and Medicals via MA

21/05/15 information requested for nomination (employer) and application

22/05/15 information submitted to officer

...waiting

Any one have any ideas how they allocated file? if i lodge in sydney,sydney(DIBP) will check or some where else?

"Cases are centrally allocated. This means that your application will be allocated to the first available processing officer regardless of the state in which you reside or where you have lodged your application. Generally cases will be allocated by date of lodgement and the delegate may make a decision based on the information accompanying the application. If further information is required, you will be contacted by telephone in the first instance, otherwise an email request for information will be sent with a response timeframe. After this timeframe the case officer will then proceed to a decision"

If you send a blank email (no subject, no content, just a blank email) to nsw.pse@immi.gov.au, you will receive an automated email with lots of information including this, also the time they have allocate officer

Our 186 Direct Entry was granted yesterday!!!!!!

Our timeline:

Nomination and Visa Application submitted 17th Feb 2015

Medicals uploaded 10th March

Nomination and Visa Granted 23rd May!!

No MA, No CO, no additional docs required.

Perth bound June 2015

Our 186 Direct Entry was granted yesterday!!!!!!

Our timeline:

Nomination and Visa Application submitted 17th Feb 2015

Medicals uploaded 10th March

Nomination and Visa Granted 23rd May!!

No MA, No CO, no additional docs required.

Perth bound June 2015

Whts ur occupation? ?

I receive this email from ACS:

"Your Bachelor Degree from *** completed July 2011 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Bachelor Degree with a major in computing.

The following employment after May 2012 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled level and relevant to 261312 (Developer Programmer) of the ANZSCO Code.

Dates: 05/10 - 11/11 (1yrs 6mths)

Position: Computer Programmer

Dates: 11/11 - 10/13 (1yrs 11mths)

Dates: 10/13 - 07/14 (0yrs 9mths)

Position: Software Development Expert

Dates: 10/14 - 02/15 (0yrs 4mths)

Position: Software Developer

So overall I have more than 5 years experience but 2.5 years considered relevant.

My question is that for 186 visa (which need 3 years) which one is count. is it this 5 years or 2.5 years?

Regards

Nomination and Decision ready application from 457 to 186 12 May submitted with MA now the wait begins, got an auto response back from Immi they are working on cases from end of December and Jan but i can see from here some Feb cases being looked at

Good Luck everyone !!

I receive this email from ACS:

"Your Bachelor Degree from *** completed July 2011 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Bachelor Degree with a major in computing.

The following employment after May 2012 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled level and relevant to 261312 (Developer Programmer) of the ANZSCO Code.

Dates: 05/10 - 11/11 (1yrs 6mths)

Dates: 11/11 - 10/13 (1yrs 11mths)

Dates: 10/13 - 07/14 (0yrs 9mths)

Position: Software Development Expert

Dates: 10/14 - 02/15 (0yrs 4mths)

Position: Software Developer

So overall I have more than 5 years experience but 2.5 years considered relevant.

My question is that for 186 visa (which need 3 years) which one is count. is it this 5 years or 2.5 years?

Regards

You need 3 years of employment at a skilled level, so you need another .5 years.

You need 3 years of employment at a skilled level, so you need another .5 years.

Sorry Maggie you are not correct

the years OCS has give him are for professional experience anything after his deemed skilled date is for points only so if he is going for the 186 via the 457 Direct Entry he does not need points only to prove he has 3 years of professional experience and therefore he meets the 3 years, if your going for points selection then yes you are correct he needs another 2.5 years to make 5 years

I know someone who not long got PR in the same situation

Please refer to the ACS example letter PDF

Quote""

All work experience assessed at an ICT professional level and relevant to the ANZSCO code will be noted in Section 4, but only work experience completed after the “Skill Level Requirement Met Date” can be considered “Skilled Employment” and eligible for points under the skilled migration points test.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/207732-186-direct-entry-acs-skill-level-met-date-3-years-experience-requirements-dibp.html Read this forum on your thread it explains all from a guys who also got PR make sure you read it all

Edited by Case77
adding link to another thread