hi ...siby6676,,,,i paid second installment which is around $4900 ,,,next day they granted visa ,,,,,,,thanx

Hi sonu, I think siby6676 was asking about your English documents as primary applicant, not for the dependent. Did you as the primary applicant submit Ielts or did you claim exemption and submitted school letters? As far as I know, second installment only applies to dependents.

No way that is way too fast... Are you sure it was 2015? Congratulations :-)

Visa granted today

Applied on 9 december.:biglaugh:

What are the factors of the PR? Like what factors would slow down the process

pj183600, I applied in 2015. Thanks for wishes

vdshreyu congrats

pih5ped i think when CO asked for further documents then they put that file aside and start looking new files.

I suppose. The problem is my family (I am a child of an applicant) has done them, but the account displays as "recommended"

Is your workplace a big one?

pih5ped, I wouldn't worry too much about what the Immiaccount says, it doesn't seem to get updated how you would expect it too. It "recommends" that I supply Evidence of Australian Permanent Residency, er hello that's what I'm applying for!

Am I right in thinking you only applied in March? If so you have at least a month or so to wait I would think.

Yes

Feel sorry for you (which is obvious)

Our family waited for 4 years in total (Tribunals and etc) to get rejected...

My issue is that why would they want to see a 13 year old's (my brother) character record and english evidence? We submitted everything via MA

Edited by pih5ped

Hi, I applied in January and Saturday my immigration agent called asking for additional paperwork which I gave straight away and she sent to the case officer yesterday (Monday)

my questions are should she be long finalizing the file?

and also would the case officer have gone through all my paperwork and then let the agent know what she needed or could she come back and ask for more? Even though everything is lodged now!

thanks

Yes

My issue is that why would they want to see a 13 year old's (my brother) character record and english evidence? We submitted everything via MA

Just hang in there, your time will come. I know your are desperate to get back to Australia but at least this time you will permanent. I've been here 5 and a half years now and this is my 4th visa!

I've been following this forum for a long time and really helps lot. My nomination and visa granted today. good luck to all still waiting.

Timeline:

nomination lodged: 30 Jan 2015

visa lodged: 2 Feb 2015

nomination&visa granted: 19 May 2015

Lodged decision ready with medical done thru MA, no contact and further documents required.

I have an important question, I have asked for an answer but I need an genuine answer

Regarding on the IMMIAccount, if you look on your file, can individual applicants look on your application file? Because I think I made a mistake of accessing the file (which there is an option) and despite our parents and MA uploading all documents separately, (did not have an account at that time) it displays as it is needed

What does "Recommended" mean anyway? (That is what it is displayed as) I am really concerned

Hi JS

I sent an email to the nws.pse@immi.gov.au I believe this is the generic address for enquiries after you have submitted. I asked if there was any news as I was aware Jan cases were approved and asked for an update. Immi wrote back to me 7 days later saying I would be allocated a case officer next week and they would be in touch if they needed any additional documents. Then the next day my visa was granted, no docs requested. The phone number I called all times was the awful 131881 number where you spend about an hour on hold to then have a 2 minutes conversation where the person on the other end of the phone will not tell you anything.

Thanks MAte

I have an important question, I have asked for an answer but I need an genuine answer

Regarding on the IMMIAccount, if you look on your file, can individual applicants look on your application file? Because I think I made a mistake of accessing the file (which there is an option) and despite our parents and MA uploading all documents separately, (did not have an account at that time) it displays as it is needed

What does "Recommended" mean anyway? (That is what it is displayed as) I am really concerned

Hey mate, stop worrying, there really is no reason to be concerned.

It just shows recommended against all items. (this is the same for all visas and all ages)

Once your documents are uploaded, it changes to Received.

If any further documents are required it will change to Requested.

What do you mean "parents and MA uploading all documents separately". Do you mean your Ma uploaded documents in their immiaccount, and then you parents imported your file in your parents' immiaccount and uploaded documents again? If you have an MA, I suggest you do not do anything in your personal immiaccount other than just monitoring it. You should communicate with your MA your concerns as that is why you paid for your MA.

I lodged my visa application without MA last 7 May 2015. This is what happened when I lodged.

1. Filled up the online application form...pressed the submit button.

2. Asked me to enter credit card details for payment...

3. After payment was done, took me to the page where To upload documents

On this page there was a list of documents and beside it says "recommended". There were documents in the list that were not applicable to my situation like skills and age exemption documents, child custody documents...so I did not provide those even though it says "recommended".

4. As soon as I uploaded the documents, the status "recommended" changed to "received". And you. Can see on another box below the exact file name of the file you uploaded.

I hope this helps you understand what goes on during lodging the application as your MA lodged yours. If it says recommended on yours and you do not see the exact file name you or your MA gave that particular file, then maybe it was not uploaded. Check with your MA if they uploaded it.

Yes

Your MA should have clarified this with the CO when they received the request and pointed put that your brother is only 13 years old. Could there be a mistake in your online application form? Maybe your brother's birthyear was entered incorrectly in such a way it would come out that he is 16 years or older instead of 13?

Sorry for a badly written question

We separately uploaded the docs before we made a personal account

We haven't uploaded anything. We just let the MA upload the docs our parents did. Just my question is I accessed into the file and seeing if that is OK to do?

Why would we enter the wrong birthdate? That is illegal. He is legit 13

Edited by pih5ped

Sorry for a badly written question

We separately uploaded the docs before we made a personal account

We haven't uploaded anything. We just let the MA upload the docs our parents did. Just my question is I accessed into the file and seeing if that is OK to do?

Why would we enter the wrong birthdate? That is illegal. He is legit 13

I just meant it might be a typographical error during typing (not intentional)...This is just one area I think might be the reason why your brother is being asked for character clearance and english language evidence. MA's are also humans (not perfect like all humans). I had to review the data I typed on my application form 10 times before I lodged making sure there were no typographical errors, and I had to revise it 3 times before I finally pressed the lodged button.

Hi everyone,

I received an email from IMMI today requesting more documents (Police Checks), even though I submitted those with the application. Will get new ones and resubmit them again!!

My timeline so far :

- Nomination lodged : 13 Jan 2015

- Application lodged : 23 Feb 2015

- Nomination additional docs requested : 07 May 2015

- Application additional docs requested : 20 May 2015

- Nomination approved : ...waiting

- Visa granted : ...waiting

Direct Entry stream, IT