Got the long awaited good news last night. Our PR was granted

Nomination applied:05/11/2014

Visa application:12/11/2014

Nomination approved: 21/04/2015

Visa Granted: 22/04/2015:notworthy:

Best of luck for everyone still waiting!!!

That's great news! Congratulations!!!

Looking at Visa timeline, there was 3 approvals yesterday for November applications, waits of 161, 167 and 169 days.

Hi.. I have following this forum for sometime now..

My timeline is..

Nomination and VISA application lodged.. 21/10/2015 and waiting since then..

It has been more than 6 months now and I have not heard anything from DIAC, while I see a lot of folks receiving approvals from Nov applications.. Any advice? Should I start calling DIAC?

Hi.. I have following this forum for sometime now..

My timeline is..

Nomination and VISA application lodged.. 21/10/2015 and waiting since then..

It has been more than 6 months now and I have not heard anything from DIAC, while I see a lot of folks receiving approvals from Nov applications.. Any advice? Should I start calling DIAC?

Hi SinghaIN,

Yes I will definitely send an email to DIAC if I was you. Usually they answer under 48H. Don't forget to specify your TRN and passport number on the object of your email. Email address is : nsw.pse@immi.gov.au.

I found that incredible you didn't even get any news when some December application are already granted. Hope you will get it soon.

Good luck

Hi,

I am new to the forum. Wanted to share my timelines:

Nom- 14 Nov, Approved- 27 Mar

Visa- 8 Dec, Approved- 22 Apr

Filed in NSW

Thank you all, the information shared in the forum is really helpful

Hi Misusa,

did they ask for any extra information, I submitted my application 9 december too, the status showing assessment in progress,just last updated date was changed 17 december to 16 april in my immiaccount.

thanks

CONGRATS TIANA

I RECEIVED THE LETTER THAT MY NOMINATION HAS BEEN APPROVED but nos tatus or dates on the immi website has changed there is a person's name on the nomination approval letter i am not sure if thats my CO's name my MA is not giving me much info....

I hope mine goes quick too, this waiting is stressing me out

CONGRATS TIANA

I RECEIVED THE LETTER THAT MY NOMINATION HAS BEEN APPROVED but nos tatus or dates on the immi website has changed there is a person's name on the nomination approval letter i am not sure if thats my CO's name my MA is not giving me much info....

I hope mine goes quick too, this waiting is stressing me out

Hi hi my nomination also approved yesterday lodge on 30 jan 15

and visa application also lodge on 30 jan but no news abt visa just nomination approved when did u lodge ur visa application?

Thanks a Lot... i completely understand your feeling...my MA was lazy and he never called them up but today morning i called them and tried to find out where we up to and after few hours i got my grant letter so my advice is better you call them up and do the follow-up... good luck.. it wont take long for you.... you will be the next i guess

Hi Vishal Patel and everyone,

Regarding to your suggestion, I email them to follow up the result today at 11:00 am. I didn't respect any result, but I got email notification that my nomination was approved at 3:00 pm. Unbelievable it's work!!!!

My visa application should be granted today. unfortunately, my Australian police check is not qualified. That is my mistake when I applied for police check I selected the wrong one.

I selected a standard one instead of the complete one. Hopefully, new police check will be arrived ASAP.

Regarding to your suggestion, I email them to follow up the result today at 11:00 am. I didn't respect any result, but I got email notification that my nomination was approved at 3:00 pm. Unbelievable it's work!!!!

My visa application should be granted today. unfortunately, my Australian police check is not qualified. That is my mistake when I applied for police check I selected the wrong one.

I selected a standard one instead of the complete one. Hopefully, new police check will be arrived ASAP.

Did they actually tell you that they would have granted you the visa today? Or u r just assuming

Did they actually tell you that they would have granted you the visa today? Or u r just assuming

I don't know mate. My MA said that. Actually, I applied for visa by MA, so any contact from immigration will be sent to my MA but I email immigration to follow up after I resubmitted the further information that they asking for.

Because it took longer than time frame (28 days) and waiting time was killing me.

What is the difference between standard police check and complete police check? Does it say on the lletter you receive from AFP if it is a standard one or a complete one?

What is the difference between standard police check and complete police check? Does it say on the lletter you receive from AFP if it is a standard one or a complete one?

Yes, it's difference when you choose the purpose of check. I chose 35-Overseas Employment/visa instead of 33-Immigration/citizenship

congrats for your nomination.. Hope you get your visa soon.. Good luck

My visa was applied for on 4th NOV 2014. Was starting to get worried when a friend who applied on 26th Nov got Visa granted. MA advised to be patient as applications are looked on a "luck of the draw" basis.

When Dec applicants started getting approvals…….i got very impatient and spoke to MA again. He agreed to write in to IMMI.

Visa granted on 22 Nov 2015. This was 6 hours after he wrote in to IMMI.

Coincidence?