what does 457 fees have to do with 186? I thought the team officers that deal with 186 visa applicants are seperate?

Marjorie is referring to the school fees that a 457 visa holder must pay in some states, not with the fees for a 457 itself. And in reference to her comment, school fees would have no bearing on a 186 visa application.

My Dear Friends

Information for those who does not access for their Nomination File in Immi account.

it is very simple and easy process, it happens when you apply through MA, you can not able to access your nomination file yourself but the solution is: just you need to ask your MA to share that file as there is a option next to the file called ACTION, ask him hit that button and simply share that file with you and you can easily access your nomination file. Even you can share your file with anyone whoever you want.

hope this would help

Thanks

Good Luck

Since the nomination is the employer's application, I'd question the action of any MA who shared that with the visa applicant. I know I'd take issue with a migration agent who shared my company's nomination with an applicant.

As you been through the same visa process I guess you can understand the panic waiting time of process rather than questing to MA.

thanks

My Dear Friends

Information for those who does not access for their Nomination File in Immi account.

it is very simple and easy process, it happens when you apply through MA, you can not able to access your nomination file yourself but the solution is: just you need to ask your MA to share that file as there is a option next to the file called ACTION, ask him hit that button and simply share that file with you and you can easily access your nomination file. Even you can share your file with anyone whoever you want.

hope this would help

Thanks

Good Luck

Congratulation Vishal Patel for ur new life enjoy it.

Hey buddy I lodged my visa on Dec.3. 14 also.my CO asked for extra info too on 18th April.My immi. acct. says {information requested}.What info are they asking you to provide if you dont mind?

Hi RHCP4ever,

when CO asked for extra document, did last update date change that in your immi account, my was changed 17 december to 16 April.

Does that mean someone assign on my file?

thanks

Hi RHCP4ever,

when CO asked for extra document, did last update date change that in your immi account, my was changed 17 december to 16 April.

thanks

That definitely looks like someone is assigned! Good luck!!

Edited by PerthFox

omg i just got my nomination approved

my ma said we should get a decision in the next few days

applied 19th december

nomination approved 17th of april (wasn't informed till 22.4.15)

decision pending.....

Fingers and toes crossed

yaaaaaaayyy!!

Hi RHCP4ever,

thanks

Yes 100% sure you have CO now specially if your status change to assessment in progress or information requested and