Just wanted to share our good news and give others some hope!

nomination submitted 26 August 2014

visa app submitted 8 nov 2014

nomination approved and visa granted 11 March 2015

so relieved!

employer was asked to submit docss a couple of weeks ago and I was asked for a doc earlier today.

woo hoo!!

congratulations!!! I'm always curious as to what extra documents were required. Do you think we can be more proactive by preparing them in advance? Having said that, I really believe we have submitted everything I could think of, but still, the wait is making people anxious...

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to share our good news with you. Our visa was approved yesterday at 6.22 pm.

Here is our timeline:

Nomination lodged: 28th September 2014

ENS application: 28th October 2014 (complete with Medicals and PCC)

Nomination granted: 19th February 2015

Visa approved: 11th March 2015

The visa was processed in Perth (not sure if that matters) and we did not receive any contact from the CO until grant.

High risk country, no MA. Occupation: Cook. No kids, only my partner (who is the main applicatant) and myself.

Thank you all for this forum and sharing your experiences - it has absolutely helped us get through these last few months. Good luck to all who are still waiting and keep those fingers crossed.

Congratulations!!! Another encouraging news!!!

Hi,

I just have a quick (hopefully) question. My 457 visa was approved on 2 Aug 2013, I was working full time on a contractor basis at that time and then took 2 weeks unpaid leave at the end of August and went onto a full time contract on 2 Sept. Do you know if I have to wait until 2 Sept 2015 to put my application in, or can I start the process on 2 Aug?

thanks!

Hi guys,

My employer called immigration today to chase up the nomination that was submitted by them on 28/01/2015 and she was told by immigration that applications are taking up to 8 months to be processed!

Has anyone else heard this? When I called last month they stated 3-5months.

What a bloody mess this system is! :wacko:

Hi Everyone,

Once I lodged my visa application do I need to apply for Medicare or they send it me automatically. Because the address I provide to immi I don't live there at the moment. Thanks

You need to apply, it's pretty straightforward though.

Guest Lynn23
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to share our good news with you. Our visa was approved yesterday at 6.22 pm.

Here is our timeline:

Nomination lodged: 28th September 2014

ENS application: 28th October 2014 (complete with Medicals and PCC)

Nomination granted: 19th February 2015

Visa approved: 11th March 2015

The visa was processed in Perth (not sure if that matters) and we did not receive any contact from the CO until grant.

High risk country, no MA. Occupation: Cook. No kids, only my partner (who is the main applicatant) and myself.

Thank you all for this forum and sharing your experiences - it has absolutely helped us get through these last few months. Good luck to all who are still waiting and keep those fingers crossed.

congratz! You wont need to wait anymore^^

we also lodged our application on 28 october 2014

but we havent heard anything from my MA,

hope we get good news this month ^^

Edited by Lynn23

Guest harry007

OMG !!! Guess what I got my grant letter today. Thank god no more Immi account

Nomination lodged - 13 Oct 2014

Approved - 13 Mar 2015

Visa Lodged - 16 Oct 2014

Approved - 13 Mar 2015

Guest harry007

I dont know how to update on timeline . If anyone can update my entry that would be appreciated. Thanks to all of you for giving your valuable time on this forum. I will miss you all....Congrats to applicant who already got their visa and Good Luck to applicants who are still waiting for good news.

PARTY TIME BEGINS !!!

Edited by harry007

I received a request for Medical examination from an CO, before my nomination is approved. is this normal ? Do they generally look at the nomination first before individual application ? please help thanks

Hi bleach 08

yep its normal , its depend on team or co.best of luck for medical and for visa

Guest Lynn23

My friend also lodged an application on november, and he borrowed money from his friend at the moment my friend have some financial problems so he can't pay his friend yet, then his friend just file a lawsuit against my friend, is this gonna affect his pr application, is his application will be refuse?

My colleague and I both applied for PR - ENS stream last year Oct, her application and nomination was submitted on the 24th of Oct 2014 and my nomination and application was submitted on the 30th Oct 2014. Her nomination was approved on 12 March 2015 and PR granted on 13 March 2015. No further info requested, no correspondence till approval and they made contact with our internal MA directly. So hopefully I'm next! Location NSW.

My friend also lodged an application on november, and he borrowed money from his friend at the moment my friend have some financial problems so he can't pay his friend yet, then his friend just file a lawsuit against my friend, is this gonna affect his pr application, is his application will be refuse?

Civil court actions would have no impact on a visa application.