Hi Any one advise me that after submitting my documents by C.O DEADLINE date but still more than 55 days but

no any response from C.O .. Can M.A contact to C.O and ask about what's going on..

Hi Jay

It's unlikely that your MA can contact the case officer as once documents are requested you are back in a pile awaiting a new case officer. There was a phone number on my request letter and I have managed to call them and speak to someone although they just confirmed my file was eligible for review but could not give a date.

Yesterday I was told my file was "off camera" whatever that means. I'm hoping that it means that it's with a case officer now but that could just be wishful thinking!

Do you know website...old case officer will contact to my M.A or new case officer will look at my requested documents..

My MA tried to contact the CO that requested the docs and was told a new CO will look and my docs.

You case may be different, who knows with all the changes they seem to be making.

What's your timeline again?

I got this response on the 23rd of February, does anyone know if it is still saying September or has this been changed to October yet?

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged in September 2014

Hi Joel,

In their last automatic reply (last updated on Feb 25) they already changed to October applications

My Application assigned to Team 4 Case Officer

PESE Section, Melbourne

They asked me to give written permission to delete my mother application as non migrating dependent.

I Sent letter in 2 hrs and they have deleted my mother details from application.

Any idea, do they ask for more docs? How long they will take to approve ?

Hi Sripat,

Curious to know how fast team 4 will process your application.

I have just been informed that my application has been allocated to the same team 4 and that a CO will contact me if needed.

In the meantime waiting...at least my applications is already at someone's desk!

Hi Sripat,

Curious to know how fast team 4 will process your application.

I have just been informed that my application has been allocated to the same team 4 and that a CO will contact me if needed.

In the meantime waiting...at least my applications is already at someone's desk!

Hi Korf7

How did you find out that it had been allocated? Was it via an MA? I reckon his has probably been the slowest week since I lodge my application.

Just seen that you've had your visa granted . . . massive congrats!!

Cheers

Edited by Thomasowen

Finally..visa granted! email received at mid-night...european time.

So relieved...and excited at the same time. Wish that you do not have to wait too long!

Thank you all for sharing your experiences in this thread...it really helped me to sustain the long wait without going (too) crazy.

Best wishes

Wow..Good news Steve!! But they took 4 months to approve nomination :(

Just a quick question, when your C.O assigned and how many documents they asked for nomination approval.

Hi,

Just adding to the thread.

Nomination submitted 15th Oct 2014

Nomination approved 2nd March 2015

Visa Application submitted 17th October 2014

Visa approval.....waiting !!!

Hi Thomas, I sent an email yesterday enquiring about the status of my application and got a reply confirming that my application had already been allocated to a CO (team 4)... and today the magic email arrived.

Thanks and hope you do not have to wait too long (we have comparable timelines)

Hi Thomas, I sent an email yesterday enquiring about the status of my application and got a reply confirming that my application had already been allocated to a CO (team 4)... and today the magic email arrived.

Thanks and hope you do not have to wait too long (we have comparable timelines)

Hey Korf7 good news!

Who did you email to find out about the status of your application? I think i might do the same thing!

Cheers

Hey Korf7 good news!

Who did you email to find out about the status of your application? I think i might do the same thing!

Cheers

Hi ketpatel

I sent an email myself (did not have an MA) to pse.nsw@immi.gov.au more or less in these lines :

Dear Sir/Madam,

In the meantime I have been informed that the department is already allocating applications lodged in October 2014.

Given that my application was submitted in the first week of Oct is it correct to assume that, by now, my application has already been allocated to a case officer?

They were kind enough to reply (in addition to the automatic reply one gets whenever emailing the dept)!

Good luck further!

So I emailed today and got a reply saying that my visa application has been allocated to Team 4, the case officer will contact you if

further information is required to assess the application

Hope I hear something soon :chatterbox:

Guest harry007
So I emailed today and got a reply saying that my visa application has been allocated to Team 4, the case officer will contact you if

further information is required to assess the application

Hope I hear something soon :chatterbox:

Hi Joeldee, When did you applied nom and visa application ?

There was an October grant in 40 days so that is reducing the average time considerably.

I think by the time all the September and October applications are worked through that average time would have sky rocketed. If you take out some of the 'freak' times, the average time is around 133 days.