That means those we applied earlier then it will be more then 6month of normal processing time!!! It is not fair!!!!

We can't be certain of processing times, and as we've seen a small number of grants occur in the past few days I don't think it's as bad as you mention. Let's wait and see. Are your details on the spreadsheet?

Hi harry

i used to think like that before but in reality its not. I am a highrisk passport holder from india.my occipation was resturant manager! Still i can"t believed i went through where people of sept and oct ppls are still on hold.it was processed in vectoria under ICSE team.

So was your application a Decision Ready Application? Means you have done Medical, PCC etc at the time of lodging your application?

Congratulations CaterinOZ.

We applied for ours on the 22nd September, using a MA. I emailed them this morning and they as usual gave me no information at all.

I wonder why they get upset when you ask for information. After all we did pay them for this service.....So frustrating

We are using Sydney I believe for processing center

Well you too can view the status of your application instead of asking it your MA everytime.

So was your application a Decision Ready Application? Means you have done Medical, PCC etc at the time of lodging your application?

Yep both nomination and visa application are decession ready. They didn"t ask any further documents . Nomination approved at 10:15 and visa approved on 10:30 am.feeling blessed! Best of luck for you all.medical , pccs done in november as per MA request.

Well you too can view the status of your application instead of asking it your MA everytime.

So how can we do this. My MA is usless and considering the money they charge a waste of time

The company I work for , do a lot of visa workers. All my things are there, Documents medicals etc

Fingers crossed..It is killing my eldest son with University fees as a International student...

Edited by swintonfan

HURRAY ! HURRAY ! HURRAY PR GRANTED TODAY!!!!

Hi folks beautiful grant mail blinks this morning in my mail.

I will like to give thanks to this forum who give me positive vibe when i was about to give up.

Nomination lodged on 27 th august get approved on 15 th november.

Application lodged on 19 th october with all medical and pccs get approved 31 st jan.

processsing centre paramata NSW.

wish you all the best who are waiting for their grant.

Edited by Josh2001

I will like to give thanks to this forum who give me positive vibe when i was about to give up.

Nomination lodged on 27 th august get approved on 5 th october.

Application lodged on 19 th october with all medical and pccs get approved 31 st jan.

Hi Josh2001, Many Many Congrats and Please update/add your entry on spreadsheet. It seems like Immi works on Saturday too that's good to know.

Nomination lodged on 27 th august get approved on 5 th october.

Sorry nomination approved on 15 november. Its mistake.

Hi everybody,

I've been reading this forum since July and thought it was time to join. Congrats to everyone who has their visas granted and good luck to all of us still waiting. It is a shame that applications have slowed down a bit.

Here are my details and I will add them to the spreadsheet.

Nomination lodged: 28 September 2014

Nomination grant: waiting (still no contact)

Application lodged: 28 October 2014 with police check and medicals

Application grant: waiting... (no contact or status change as yet)

High-risk country

No CO

It's great seeing a few October applications approved! Hopefully it won't be too long now.

congrats josh! can I ask why you waited a month between approval and then applying? im getting all my police checks medicals done now so as soon as it approved I can apply

Guest harry007

Congrats Bro....

Guys, I'm wonder whether to add an additional "state" column (NSW, Qld, SA, Tas., Vic., WA). I see some October applicants being granted before September and I wonder if it's due to the state they will/are be living in?

Might remove the ENS\RSMS column too. Don't see the point in that.

Thoughts?

Congrats to Josh

Guest harry007
Guys, I'm wonder whether to add an additional "state" column (NSW, Qld, SA, Tas., Vic., WA). I see some October applicants being granted before September and I wonder if it's due to the state they will/are be living in?

Might remove the ENS\RSMS column too. Don't see the point in that.

Thoughts?

Congrats to Josh

I think we should try state option to analyse whether they are giving preference to regional areas or not .....

congrats josh! can I ask why you waited a month between approval and then applying? im getting all my police checks medicals done now so as soon as it approved I can apply

my wife pregrancy date was on 11th on sept thats why my ma suggest me to lodge visa after delivery . After baby we did medical fir my wife and baby and apply on oct 19.hopes it helps