Guest harry007
Hi all, got my visa today! Nomination and application lodged together through a ma on the 18th of Sept. Took 130 days, feeling very happy today :-)

Congrats and good luck for rest of your life cheers !!!

Hi Everyone - first post after signing up 18 month ago after moving to Australia (sorry!) - it's been so helpful seeing others share their dates for ENS 186 PR application so I though we'd do the same.

Nomination went in at the start of August - it was approved on 26th October, and our PR application went in on 28th October. We were invited to do the medicals in December and are still waiting for an outcome ...

Hi all, got my visa today! Nomination and application lodged together through a ma on the 18th of Sept. Took 130 days, feeling very happy today :-)

Congratulations Carterinoz.

Would you mind sharing which centre your visa was processed? I'm convinced Perth have all taken extended leave or something.

Congrats Carterinoz, all the best for the future. Good to see that there were a couple of visa's granted yesterday after what seemed to be a bit of a lull. Also good to see that they are getting into the 3/4 week of September

Congratulations CaterinOZ.

We applied for ours on the 22nd September, using a MA. I emailed them this morning and they as usual gave me no information at all.

I wonder why they get upset when you ask for information. After all we did pay them for this service.....So frustrating

We are using Sydney I believe for processing center

Edited by swintonfan

HI guys

This forum help me a lot as I am a silent viewer and this timeline always helped to stay clam. I like to share a good news .I applied nomination and visa application on 16 th October through MA as D Ready and get approved today at 10:30 AM .It took me 105 DAYS to get through .once again thankyou Australia and my forum frens and good luck .

Edited by Gem09

HI guys

This forum help me a lot as I am a silent viewer and this timeline always helped to stay clam. I like to share a good news .I applied nomination and visa application on 16 th October through MA as D Ready and get approved today at 10:30 AM .It took me 105 DAYS to get through .once again thankyou Australia and my forum frens and good luck .

congratulations mate! It's a breakthrough for long waiting applicants of October onwards. It seems they are working both September and October applications. Fingercrossed!

Congrats to CarterinOz and Gem09!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a lull we are hearing some good news.

Amazing that October applicants are beginning to be looked at.

Dont worry Websie, you will be hearing fantastic news very very soon.....................

Thanks Spurs, I do hope so!

It's my son's 14th birthday today, would love to give him the best birthday news ever.

Guest harry007
HI guys

Congrats Gem !!! Do you mind sharing name of your country ? I guess they processing faster to low risk countries. thanks in advance

Congrats Gem !!! Do you mind sharing name of your country ? I guess they processing faster to low risk countries. thanks in advance

Hi harry

i used to think like that before but in reality its not. I am a highrisk passport holder from india.my occipation was resturant manager! Still i can"t believed i went through where people of sept and oct ppls are still on hold.it was processed in vectoria under ICSE team.

Hi harry

i used to think like that before but in reality its not. I am a highrisk passport holder from india.my occipation was resturant manager! Still i can"t believed i went through where people of sept and oct ppls are still on hold.it was processed in vectoria under ICSE team.

Congrats Gem09, it's good to know that they are processing faster even high risk country. Hope DIBP gets some speed now

Guest harry007
Hi harry

Unbelievable, I guess you are very lucky bro. There are September applicants who are waiting and you are October applicant and got your visa. Cheers and Good luck !!!

Hi harry

Congrats Gem!!

It seems you have been processed by the small team working on the new system.

It also means this team is not only processing applications lodged after 22nd Nov when the new system was implemented but also picking random applications from before that.

Enjoy your time in Australia, Cheers

Congrats Gem!!

It seems you have been processed by the small team working on the new system.

It also means this team is not only processing applications lodged after 22nd Nov when the new system was implemented but also picking random applications from before that.

Enjoy your time in Australia, Cheers

The new system is for applications after the 22nd Nov, Gem lodged on the 16th Oct.

FWIW, I spoke with my MA and also noted that the ICSE message we all saw is in fact prioritising applications prior to Nov 22nd. So the new system will be a slower queue even though they are processing some before the older applications. I think were the lucky ones the more I think about is CSI :-)

Edited by ByronSmith

Hi byronsmith,

as you mentioned new system after 22nd November!!!!what is this about?i lodged my nom and application on 15th October.so am I affected with the new system or not?

thanks

Hi Sumon, please take a look at the spreadsheet, you'll see a notice about ICSE. Basically, any applications submitted on or after the 22nd November will be processed using the ICSE (Integrated Client Services Environment) whereas, previously they were using the GVP (General Visa Portal). I can't say for certain what impact that will have on processing speeds, however, it is known that some applications after the 22nd November will be processed before older applications. We believe this is because of internal training.