Oh sorry to hear that, have you appealed or just submitted a new nomination?

I've been requested more documents yesterday, hoping I'm near the end now.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Hi Websie. Is this the second time they ask for more info? Would you mind sharing with us what are they asking for?

The wait is too long and hope we can get some good news within the month.

Hi guys, If the visa is approved when I am offshore, is it possible that visa can be granted or I have to wait until I am back? My MA suggests me to stay in Australia until get the visa because I applied visa onshore.

What visa are you currently on as I believe that may make a difference.

With regard to my extra documents, they were specific to my case and were totally expected so there was no surprise.

Hi guys, If the visa is approved when I am offshore, is it possible that visa can be granted or I have to wait until I am back? My MA suggests me to stay in Australia until get the visa because I applied visa onshore.

Hi Longy,

I asked my MA this question before. She said if you are overseas, you will be requested to enter Australia within a specified period in order to activate your permanent residency.

Steven

Hi Longy,

I asked my MA this question before. She said if you are overseas, you will be requested to enter Australia within a specified period in order to activate your permanent residency.

Steven

Thanks, mate! So does it mean that we can know if our visa get approved even we are offshore and will not suffer any delay in processing?

Thanks, mate! So does it mean that we can know if our visa get approved even we are offshore and will not suffer any delay in processing?

Hi Longy,

Yes, you're right. They will send you the grant letter so you can know it is approved. But it will only be activated the moment you enter Australia.

Dear Registered Migration Agent

The following information is provided by Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry and for Registered Migration Agents only. This information is not for external distribution or publication.

Changes in the ENS/RSMS Processing Section

On 22 November 2014 the ENS/RSMS Processing Section moved to a new processing system and all applications lodged from this date will be processed in ICSE. As you are aware this section processes applications in date order and are currently allocating applications lodged in August 2014.

A small team of case officers will be working in the new system and so you will see some of your more recently lodged applications being processed ahead of those lodged before 22 November 2014. We will continue to prioritise those applications in GVP by date order until we complete that caseload.

Please do not contact the processing area to request to have cases lodged prior to 22 November 2014 to be escalated just because you may have had a more recent application finalised before one which was lodged in August, September or October 2014.

---------

My friend's MA received this from Immi. What do you guys think?

It means probably Dec applicants (even later) would get approval before Aug, Sep and Qct applicants. CRAZY!

The following information is provided by Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry and for Registered Migration Agents only. This information is not for external distribution or publication.

On 22 November 2014 the ENS/RSMS Processing Section moved to a new processing system and all applications lodged from this date will be processed in ICSE. As you are aware this section processes applications in date order and are currently allocating applications lodged in August 2014.

A small team of case officers will be working in the new system and so you will see some of your more recently lodged applications being processed ahead of those lodged before 22 November 2014. We will continue to prioritise those applications in GVP by date order until we complete that caseload.

Please do not contact the processing area to request to have cases lodged prior to 22 November 2014 to be escalated just because you may have had a more recent application finalised before one which was lodged in August, September or October 2014.

---------

It means probably Dec applicants (even later) would get approval before Aug, Sep and Qct applicants. CRAZY!

I lodged just 2 days before the new system, this means my app will be processed after everyone including the ones who lodged after 2 days when the new system went live :((

Suppose everyone who lodged in November just before the new system will be disappointed.

---------

wow this is something interesting.. let s see how its going with Dec-Jan applicant

We got our PR granted today!!

I have been following the timeline and thought of sharing the grant dates

Nomination lodged: 9th May 2014

Nomination approved:5th Sep 2014

Visa lodged:6th Sep 2014

Additional docs requested (Spouse IELTS): 15th Dec 2014

Docs submitted on: 16th Dec 2014

Visa granted: 20th Jan 2015

Very happy and I wish you all the best…Hope you hear good news soon!!

Many Many Congrats Nischal

Congrats!!!:laugh:

Guest harry007

---------

As you can see they have mention that not many case officer working in new system. They might take longer time to process one month applications as compare to other teams those working in old system. Hope for the best.

Guest harry007

Congrats Mate and Enjoy !!!

---------

Argh, mine was lodged on the 21st November. Talk about unlucky!

Thought I'd add our details to the mix. My husband is being sponsored via the ENS 186 direct entry. He already has a 457 but we didn't want to wait 2 years to apply for PR via the transition scheme.

nomination submitted 26.8.14 - waiting for approval

application submitted 8.11.14 including all docs, form 80's, medicals and Aus & UK police checks so hopefully they don't need anything else.

We don't have an MA. Hoping to have an answer on the nomination soon .....

---------

Seems this message was broadcasted a while ago based on this date on this page (10 Dec 2014):

Found on Google.

Hi guys

as you have discussed about the changes taken place regarding the ENS and RSMS applications, I wanna just ask a simple question. Did you find this in any immigration website? If yes, the changes gonna taken place for sure. If not, it's just a hoax. Wait for 3 months then look forward. Simple.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, not a Pom so hope you don't mind me joining...

Our timeline

Nomination lodged 22 July 2014

Nomination approved 5 November 2014

186 visa application (direct entry) lodged 17 November 2014

:)

Welcome to the forum. Non-Poms are very welcome.

Congratulations :cool:

Edited by robswife

Hi guys

as you have discussed about the changes taken place regarding the ENS and RSMS applications, I wanna just ask a simple question. Did you find this in any immigration website? If yes, the changes gonna taken place for sure. If not, it's just a hoax. Wait for 3 months then look forward. Simple.

Hi Mate,

It's not a hoax. I just had this confirmed with my Immi agent. She also says its true and is noticing clients who lodged their application in Novemeber/December already getting approved. If you look at the spreadsheet you will find a few luck ones who have had their visas granted in 40 days (approx). But this is not the case for everyone who applied after the 22nd of November as the Immi Dept only has a small team working on these applications to test out the system. I lodged mine in October. (Im)patiently waiting...