Thanks for updating the spreadsheet but its made me realise I'm the only nomination from August not yet approved!! Sweating! Is there any way to check the status yourself without asking the MA? She is engaged by my work and she fobbed me off last week.....

Someone in July too hasn't progressed. Perhaps you could ask the MA for access to the immi account? I thought they simply make an account as you would do if you did it yourself. Its essentially your account, no?

Edited by ByronSmith

Someone in July too hasn't progressed. Perhaps you could ask the MA for access to the immi account? I thought they simply make an account as you would do if you did it yourself. Its essentially your account, no?

Feel slightly better now - did JS get a document request though which means someone has at least looked at his file!

No its the MAs account or else it would be my employer's as its their application - my company sponsors lots of people so I thought it would be easy peasy - however never my position before and I'm the only one doing this job in my company...

Feel slightly better now - did JS get a document request though which means someone has at least looked at his file!

No its the MAs account or else it would be my employer's as its their application - my company sponsors lots of people so I thought it would be easy peasy - however never my position before and I'm the only one doing this job in my company...

Stubborn1 and srismiley have also lodged their nominations in August and also they seem not to have received nom approval yet...you are really not alone...

Future Sydneysider here. Initially was going to be Melbourne but circumstances changed and an opportunity came up in Sydney. I think I would prefer a busy city anyway, considering I work in a London borough. Bringing along my wife and 2 kids too. Interesting times ahead!

...I ended up choosing for Brisbane (instead of Sydney) ...warmer! Taking my partner along. Definitely exciting times ahead...best of luck!

Disconnecting now and hoping to wake up and read that at least 3 Sep 186s have been granted!

Corrected!

I would not mind to spent the evening filling in dates into the spreadsheet....specially if they were dates of visa granted.

Still everything very quite on the 186 front...or all the ones who got their visas granted recently are out having a party!...

Thankyou again

So I put together last night graphs with the data you guys have been providing on the spreadsheet.

For now I load from the CSV that I prepare. The idea is to add users so that they can add their own timelines as well as have the top view of what's going on.

http://visa186.herokuapp.com/

I'll put some styles as soon as I have some more free time :-)

Hope you enjoy.

Hi mate, the point of the spreadsheet is to give you an indication of where immi is at with applications. I think you're in for a long wait if you consider that they've just started processing September. You're looking at around 120 days average from the day you submitted your application.

For anyone who has their information on the spreadsheet, I've updated it and added the number of processing days each successful visa application has taken. This column is protected and can't be edited. A FX has been applied to the column to work out days before submission of application to visa grant.

I did have to change the region of the spreadsheet to 'UK' as all the dates where a bit screwed up. This changed a few days. I did repair all that I found to be incorrect however, it would be wise to recheck your dates please. Apologies if I missed one.

Thanks for your effort, can u please create another column for High Risk/Low Risk Country !!

Bit of a random question hoping someone on here knows the answer - Can anyone tell me if you have to book/pay for your medicals at the time you lodge the 186 visa application or can you book it a week or two later? I'm applying in Australia....

You can book when you're ready to do so, but doesn't have to be right after you lodged your application necessarily... it can be a month or two later... I think it can even be before, not sure though.

You can book when you're ready to do so, but doesn't have to be right after you lodged your application necessarily... it can be a month or two later... I think it can even be before, not sure though.

Thank you for confirming!

Yes you can book before with My Health Declarations on ImmiAccount.

Hello all,

i have been been following this thread for 4 months and see that it's only fare to share.

Application submitted 16/9/14

186 visa granted 20/1/14

no Ma, relieved an email confirming grant, immiacount updated immediately, submitted a couple of correction letters also involving my son name on 27/9/14.

You october folks... Up to bat

Hello all,

i have been been following this thread for 4 months and see that it's only fare to share.

186 visa granted 20/1/14

no Ma, relieved an email confirming grant, immiacount updated immediately, submitted a couple of correction letters also involving my son name on 27/9/14.

Congratulations Yankee!

Hello all,

186 visa granted 20/1/14

Big Congrats!May I ask your timeline for nomination?