It looks like I'm the only one who hasn't been granted a visa from June yet. I lodged my nomination on 26/06/14, Visa lodged 2/10/2014, CO assigned 23/10/2014 asking for additional documents, Nomination approved 28/11/2014... Still waiting! I've been here for 8 years on multiple visas! Anyone know how much longer it will take? I have stuff to do, and I can't get my life moving forward until I get my PR approved! :(

It looks like I'm the only one who hasn't been granted a visa from June yet. I lodged my nomination on 26/06/14, Visa lodged 2/10/2014, CO assigned 23/10/2014 asking for additional documents, Nomination approved 28/11/2014... Still waiting! I've been here for 8 years on multiple visas! Anyone know how much longer it will take? I have stuff to do, and I can't get my life moving forward until I get my PR approved! :(

Given you sent your application in October, it may take another month or so to Immi to review your file. That's my feeling though. May be sooner or later than that...

The wait starts from when you lodge your application rather than the nomination, so looks as if you're in the October gang.

Yeah mate, the visa is dated from date of lodging. Your nomination is approved, so your date is October, not June. I applied for my nomination in June and has since been approved in September, but I applied for my visa in September and therefore that's the date that counts and still waiting on that.

I would image that with things running slow that mid-February is a realistic goal, but who knows with immigration mate, could be sooner, could be later. Certainly nothing to worry about yet.

The case officer was allocated for the nomination only, the visa is in a separate pile waiting to be looked at, can be handled by different case officers, even in different parts of the country. Best of luck.

Yeah mate, the visa is dated from date of lodging. Your nomination is approved, so your date is October, not June. I applied for my nomination in June and has since been approved in September, but I applied for my visa in September and therefore that's the date that counts and still waiting on that.

I would image that with things running slow that mid-February is a realistic goal, but who knows with immigration mate, could be sooner, could be later. Certainly nothing to worry about yet.

The case officer was allocated for the nomination only, the visa is in a separate pile waiting to be looked at, can be handled by different case officers, even in different parts of the country. Best of luck.

Thanks mate! With all the replies, I feel a bit more at ease! Just want it to get approved so I know where I stand. Well, let's see how long this takes! :) Goo luck everyone!

Nice Work Byron - I have updated my timeline..

Hey guys.. I am a new member on this forum. I have updated my details too on the timesheet. I have also lodged my Visa on 31 Oct 14 for ENS scheme, the application only shows "In Progress". Completed my meds in the Mid of December, Submitted the Police NOC with the application. Just wondering how long its gonna take... Patience is almost running out :goofy:

Hey guys.. I am a new member on this forum. I have updated my details too on the timesheet. I have also lodged my Visa on 31 Oct 14 for ENS scheme, the application only shows "In Progress". Completed my meds in the Mid of December, Submitted the Police NOC with the application. Just wondering how long its gonna take... Patience is almost running out :goofy:

Hi mate, the point of the spreadsheet is to give you an indication of where immi is at with applications. I think you're in for a long wait if you consider that they've just started processing September. You're looking at around 120 days average from the day you submitted your application.

For anyone who has their information on the spreadsheet, I've updated it and added the number of processing days each successful visa application has taken. This column is protected and can't be edited. A FX has been applied to the column to work out days before submission of application to visa grant.

I did have to change the region of the spreadsheet to 'UK' as all the dates where a bit screwed up. This changed a few days. I did repair all that I found to be incorrect however, it would be wise to recheck your dates please. Apologies if I missed one.

Edited by ByronSmith

Sorry people, there does seem to be the odd date or two that have their month and day in reverse, this was due to change from US to UK format. Please confirm your dates again, and I promise it won't happy again :ssign13: The format is DD/MM/YYYY

Edited by ByronSmith

Hi friends, I haven't updated my details so far. Nomination and visa application date 23/10/2014. Iam unable to update on the spread sheet. If anybody can do that for me, I shall be thankful. I have been following this for a long time now. You guys are doing good job. I wish you all good luck. Hardwork always wins. Cheers

Hi friends, I haven't updated my details so far. Nomination and visa application date 23/10/2014. Iam unable to update on the spread sheet. If anybody can do that for me, I shall be thankful. I have been following this for a long time now. You guys are doing good job. I wish you all good luck. Hardwork always wins. Cheers

Done!

Sorry, my bad. It is 21/10/2014. I just checked my email.

Corrected!

I would not mind to spent the evening filling in dates into the spreadsheet....specially if they were dates of visa granted.

Still everything very quite on the 186 front...or all the ones who got their visas granted recently are out having a party!...