Hi nkm

that was the 187 application and 187 has first priority then 186 though... But anyway we are in a Q.. Good Luck

ya :) .I am expecting that immi may start oct application from 26th Jan. Last month on 18th Dec,they have started looking after sept applications.

Hi Guys

My MA just advised that additional team assigned for 186 applications.

This should speed uo things...........hopefully.

Excellent News, now if they could just get to mine today I'd be eternally grateful.

Will give me an excuse to go to the pub tonight and celebrate!

Hi Guys

My MA just advised that additional team assigned for 186 applications.

This should speed uo things...........hopefully.

My MA just mentioned this to me, in my case I think it will delay visa grant as my file is now sitting in a pool waiting for a new case officer to be allocated rather than on my original case officers desk!

Not very impressed, grrrrr

Hi

Hi I have a question re the Uk Police check validity

Police check expired 29/12/2014

Nomination submitted May 2014 and approved August 2014

Medicals completed September

visa application submitted 10th Oct

i still haven't heard and now worried it will be rejected due to police check which has since expired?

What are the rules ? Valid at time of submission or approval?

Many thanks

Any one suggest me please do I need to lodge nomination and application together

or keep few days in between 2 process ..which is better way ...any idea have any one in this forum...

If you lodge together, you have the risk of losing the application fee if the nomination is rejected for any reason, on the other hand if you wait for the nomination to be approved to lodge the application, you may only lose the fee if your application itself is rejected - which is in your control more or less as against the nomination which is in employers control.

The con is that if you wait for the nomination to be approved to lodge the application, the processing time will almost be double compared to if you lodge together.

Hope it helps, if you have a MA you should consult him or her as they will be able to advise you best based on your individual circumstances.

Cheers

Hi

Hi I have a question re the Uk Police check validity

Police check expired 29/12/2014

Nomination submitted May 2014 and approved August 2014

Medicals completed September

visa application submitted 10th Oct

i still haven't heard and now worried it will be rejected due to police check which has since expired?

What are the rules ? Valid at time of submission or approval?

Many thanks

Hey...the CO may still accept the same certificate as you have been living in AU since then I believe, there is no clear information regarding the validity expiration when the application is in process- probably it just depends on the CO. However, 1 thing should be for sure, if the CO doesn't accept the expired document he/she will first request for a new one from you and not reject the application outright, that would be insane!!

Hi All

Nomination has been approved and I have lodge my application early Jan ,

I am just a bit nervous as I have an australian criminal record ( drink driving) .... Do you know or have you heard that it could be a reason to get the application rejected ??

Thanks in advance for your reply

Hi All

Nomination has been approved and I have lodge my application early Jan ,

I am just a bit nervous as I have an australian criminal record ( drink driving) .... Do you know or have you heard that it could be a reason to get the application rejected ??

Thanks in advance for your reply

Hi

Can you tell me when did you lodged ur nomination?

Hello everyone,

Thought it was time to share my timeline...

Nomination submitted: 27/05/2014

Nomination approved: 25/08/2014

Visa applied: 07/10/2014 (with all docs attached)

...and now waiting...

Was hoping to hear something by now...

I think,you may have to wait for 3 to 4 weeks from now .they are still processing sept and pending aug/july appls.

I think,you may have to wait for 3 to 4 weeks from now .they are still processing sept and pending aug/july appls.

I see... thank for your reply, nkm...somehow I thought that since the nomination part had already been approved the visa part would go 'faster'; in addition, I have noticed that the status of all docs I have attached to my application has changed to received on 18/12/2014 and thought someone was already looking into my file... but perhaps that also is too much 'wishful thinking'...?

I see... thank for your reply, nkm...somehow I thought that since the nomination part had already been approved the visa part would go 'faster'; in addition, I have noticed that the status of all docs I have attached to my application has changed to received on 18/12/2014 and thought someone was already looking into my file... but perhaps that also is too much 'wishful thinking'...?

i think they follow FIFO(first in first out). Your application date is 1st week of oct so i think,they will only check your app whenever they start looking into oct applications.