Hi lalit

did you use MA? If yes, he can check, and your employer can check as he is notified via email. Any questions?

Thanks Stubborn1, Yes I did use a MA, however he is not both helpful and hopeful.... wonder why I used a MA, waste of money, at least for myself. Fingers Xed...

Visa lodged: 01-Sept-14 :realmad:

Hi guts i just want to wish you all merry christmas abd happy new year.

congrat"s to all of the fren who recently got pr and best of luck for those who are waiting. Many of you are new here, people who i know here before got pr almost except 3 ! taran1, stuborn1 and sam6 and i will cross my finger and toes for you guys to get pr before christmas so you can start fresh life in 2015.jesus christ will look after you all. God bless you.

Hi guts i just want to wish you all merry christmas abd happy new year.

congrat"s to all of the fren who recently got pr and best of luck for those who are waiting. Many of you are new here, people who i know here before got pr almost except 3 ! taran1, stuborn1 and sam6 and i will cross my finger and toes for you guys to get pr before christmas so you can start fresh life in 2015.jesus christ will look after you all. God bless you.

Thank you mate still you care about us . I like to wish u merry christmas and happy new year aswell. You are so luck enough that your both application process tigether without waiting ! You can see i am waiting from last 3 weeks , hopefullly yes we will get ut before christmas . Thank you once again!

Please note that all emails concerning your case must be sent directly to your processing team as referenced in the subject line of the email from the department (e.g. if your processing team is Team 4 please put “Team 4” in the subject line of your email addressed to vic.pse@immi.gov.au). Please do not send emails directly to case officers.

Please note that we are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged in September 2014

Today I sent email to immi~this is an utomated response.

My time line: Normination approved: 17/03/2014

Visa application: 27/08/2014

Visa Grant: waiting~~~I am crazy!!!!!

Guest harry007
Woohoo Visa granted this moring!!!

Congrats TJD, you are very lucky that got your visa in less than 3 month. Could you please tell us you are from which country ?

Edited by harry007

Congrats mate..!

When was your nomination approved ? did you hear anything meanwhile from IMMI or CO before grant ?

No contact untill visa grant. All done at the same time

Congrats TJD, you are very lucky that got your visa in less than 3 month. Could you please tell us you are from which country ?

British passport for main applicant and the rest of the family was South African

Guest harry007
British passport for main applicant and the rest of the family was South African

Now I got it why you got your visa in less than 3 month because you are from LOW RISK COUNTRY. Congrats once again . Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Where is mine visa? Fade off with immi and it"s beem 3 weeks after nomination approved?

Sam6, your application was in October, that's the date you usually go off. I'd say give it another month or two before you should expect the visa. Certainly nothing to worry about for a while yet.

Hello Guys,

I have been requested additional information and needs few clarification. ( I had submitted WA national police certificate but DIAC requires AFP). Appreciate if some of you can throw some light.

1) can i respond to the same mail by attaching requested documents?

2) in the request they have specified that "You must provide the original certificate to the department.". What does it mean? how can one submit original document electronically? Does it mean i should scan original document and submit it rather than certified copy?

3) Since they have requested only police certificate, can i assume everything else is in order?

Thanks

Mahmad

Nomination Lodged - 35th May

Nomination Approved - 14th Aug

Application Lodged - 15th Aug

Document Requested - 10th Dec

Hey my timeline was:

Nomination lodged April 2014 (late not sure exact date)

Nomination approved July 2014 (again not sure exact date)

Application submitted 18.08.2014 (Decision ready and meds in September)

Visa Granted 11.12.14

Did it ourselves (NO MA) and from UK originially but its a Direct entry transition from 457 so in Aus currently.

Thank's for everyone's information on here - finally granted and timeline below.

186 ENS Direct Entry

Nomination lodged 25th August

Application submitted 31st August

Medical Completed 18th September

Nomination Approved 6th December

Visa Granted 11th December

So about 3 months and 11 days....

Low risk country - also did not complete a form 80 but been here almost four years and work for a company that sponsors quite a few, not sure if that affects it.

To answer a previous question I knew my nomination was approved as my employer forwarded the letter they received.

Good luck to everyone out there :) x

FYI - I was Melbourne Team 4

Edited by englishinaustralia

VISA GRANTED TODAY WOHOO.....

been at here silently for couple month,every day looking update from you guys maybe from page 200 something till now,this site really help....Thank's Again

for all of you that still waiting,please be patient and your time will be coming...it's really pain when it's waiting sometimes frustation,desperate but all will good in the end

good luck for all,Merry Christmast All...

my timeline (i am a second applicant)

Nomination & Application Lodged : 1st September with MA

medical : 26th September

Nomination Approved & Visa Granted : 11th December....:wink:

VISA GRANTED TODAY WOHOO.....

been at here silently for couple month,every day looking update from you guys maybe from page 200 something till now,this site really help....Thank's Again

for all of you that still waiting,please be patient and your time will be coming...it's really pain when it's waiting sometimes frustation,desperate but all will good in the end

good luck for all,Merry Christmast All...

my timeline (i am a second applicant)

Nomination & Application Lodged : 1st September with MA

medical : 26th September

Nomination Approved & Visa Granted : 11th December....:wink:

Congrats Mate..!

My MA told me that my nomination has been finalised, but no result at this point, since it went to a new team "monitoring team" to check the case's truth or not.

I have no idea how long it will take in that team, have you guys ever heard about that new team?

Hello Guys,

I have been requested additional information and needs few clarification. ( I had submitted WA national police certificate but DIAC requires AFP). Appreciate if some of you can throw some light.

2) in the request they have specified that "You must provide the original certificate to the department.". What does it mean? how can one submit original document electronically? Does it mean i should scan original document and submit it rather than certified copy?

3) Since they have requested only police certificate, can i assume everything else is in order?

Thanks

Mahmad

Nomination Lodged - 25th May

I had lodged NOMINATION & VISA Application via MA on 9th NOVEMBER 2014 and submitted all the docs at the same time. Documents status so far was "Required" however it was changed to "Received" with date as 24/11/2014. Anyone know, Does it mean anything to this update?

Hi there

I applied on the 22nd July and my documents changed to received on 12th August and I'm still waiting. It doesn't mean much I'm afraid only that they have got the documents.

I believe the 3-6 months is a pretty good estimate of timeframe.

Hello Guys,

Thanks

Mahmad

Nomination Lodged - 25th May

1. Yes

2.scan the orig. and send it in email then ask them if they want them mailed (the paper)

3. Most probably, they would ask u right away if they need more docs ....

Guest harry007
My MA told me that my nomination has been finalised, but no result at this point, since it went to a new team "monitoring team" to check the case's truth or not.

I have no idea how long it will take in that team, have you guys ever heard about that new team?

Hi Yuki Do you mind telling you are from which country and whats your occupation. thanks