my employer has sponsored people in the past with no issues at all so im pretty certain they are familiar with the process but yeah they say that they where going to let me know as soon as they heard something, kinda dont want to keep on bothering them, and I trust that they will let me know as soon as they hear something. very very strange aye.

Guest harry007
Hi Guys,

Today marks 5 months since my nomination application and 3.5 months since my 186 transition visa application. Theres has been absolutely no contact whatsoever to either my employer about the nomination or to me in regards to the visa (all docs uploaded, medicals, police checks, relationship proof etc etc)

Ive been following this thread for months now and have notice most people get their noms approved in 3 or 4 months. Anyone out there that it has taken longer??

what date do you guys use to start counting the "6 month " timeframe the nomination application date or the visa application date???

thanks heaps and good luck to everyone waiting

Hi PM1111, Your 6 month time start when you lodge your visa application not your nomination. thanks

hi guys ,,my nomination ENS 186 has been refused last week due to My CO has taken wrong and poor decision and my MA Requested to my CO"S Boss to reopen one more time?CO did Wrong Calculation of Employer's Document, CO does not request any documents and directly Decision,,....Really not happy

any ideas have any one?

What do i need to do?

Really appriciate if any one Suggest?

thanks

hi guys ,,my nomination ENS 186 has been refused last week due to My CO has taken wrong and poor decision and my MA Requested to my CO"S Boss to reopen one more time?CO did Wrong Calculation of Employer's Document, CO does not request any documents and directly Decision,,....Really not happy

any ideas have any one?

What do i need to do?

thanks

Damm that sucks jay.

Im sure u or ur employer could ask to be reassed?

Does that mean you've lost your application fee?

Hi PM1111, Your 6 month time start when you lodge your visa application not your nomination. thanks

Hey Harry,

Thanks for your reply! are you certain that we count from the visa application date and not nomination date?

Anyone else has any input on this matter?

Really appreciate it guys

any ideas have any one?

What do i need to do?

thanks

Ohh it"s sad to hear my fren

if the nomination get refused and if you applied visa apps together then you will get invitation to conment from immigration within 28 days to your case officer why your visa shouldn"t refused.Both of you got 20 days to go for MRT..5 months ago my fren ens refused becoz of training benchamrk (sillly mistake he did ,didn"t put enough receipt to cover 1% of expenditure and co didn"t even asked for further info and refused it). When he go for MA they says it"s better to reapply rather than MRt becoz it cost$1600 and MA cost plus 12 to 18 months long wait) .if reapply get response in 2 to 4 months.4 weeks ago he got pr.i don"t think they will reassees your apps again but they will give you chance to go for MRT.don"t give up we all knows after heavy rain their will be always sunshine .:(

Hey Harry,

Thanks for your reply! are you certain that we count from the visa application date and not nomination date?

Anyone else has any input on this matter?

Really appreciate it guys

Hi guys, I have been a silent observer on this forum. I had my 187 PR granted today.

I thought it would take another 6 months from the actual application lodgement but this wasn't in my case.

Here is timeline:

Nomination lodged: 09/07/2014

Further docs required: 09/10/2014

Nomination approved: 27/11/2014

Application lodged: 07/09/2014

Further docs required: 16/10/2014

PR Granted: 02/12/2014

I did not use MA and my position is Telecommunications Technician.

Application was lodged in Perth and processed by Team 1 in Parramatta.

Congrats to everyone who got their PR granted and best wishes to all waiting.

Guest harry007

any ideas have any one?

What do i need to do?

thanks

Hi Jay , We all feel sorry for you. Do you mind telling that why they have refused your application. Because of Training evidence or Financial documents ?

Hi guys

God gave me very nice gift ever in my life is australian PR

Today i got my PR,very beautiful day for my family

Thanks a very much guys for your support and help.

Congrats patel , wish you happy day ahead. I am still waiting for my visa mate and bigesst mistake i didn"t lodged visa together with nomination! :)

Hi Guys,

Today marks 5 months since my nomination application and 3.5 months since my 186 transition visa application. Theres has been absolutely no contact whatsoever to either my employer about the nomination or to me in regards to the visa (all docs uploaded, medicals, police checks, relationship proof etc etc)

Ive been following this thread for months now and have notice most people get their noms approved in 3 or 4 months. Anyone out there that it has taken longer??

what date do you guys use to start counting the "6 month " timeframe the nomination application date or the visa application date???

thanks heaps and good luck to everyone waiting

What country are you from? Does it have any influence at all?

The timeframe as far as I know is from each of the nomination and application. Based on previous users' timeline, if applied a month or so later after nomination, the application was assigned and reviewed after 1 month or so later too.

Immi is a big game and no one really knows the truth regarding timeframes. The good thing is that we all share timelines here and know more or less what period they're processing from.

What country are you from? Does it have any influence at all?

The timeframe as far as I know is from each of the nomination and application. Based on previous users' timeline, if applied a month or so later after nomination, the application was assigned and reviewed after 1 month or so later too.

Immi is a big game and no one really knows the truth regarding timeframes. The good thing is that we all share timelines here and know more or less what period they're processing from.

Hi mate,

im from a low risk country my partner is from a "high risk one thou" (included in my application too). according to ur calculations what you think? i would say 3.5 to 4.5 months on average aye?

Hi guys

God gave me very nice gift ever in my life is australian PR

Today i got my PR,very beautiful day for my family

Thanks a very much guys for your support and help.

hey buddy just wanted to knoe which field did u apply from i mean to say IT or accountancy ??