Hi Taran

I am high risk country as well..India like you..and I did submit form 80..now days they are asking a lot...but since you submitted then wait. .nobody can tell you the outcome ova here and why they adk form 80...like Annie I am on 4 month and 26 days now..still no outcome...hope every one who lodged there application around july - Aug gets there PR before Xmas

I m from india. should I worry coz my case officer asked for the form 80 ???????

I would be glad, if that's the last thing they require then you may have a grant soon, I take it you have already done medicals & Police clearance?

It's just a waiting game now, don't lose any sleep over it, I wouldn't expect to hear anything back before at least 4 weeks after submission (could still be longer watching response times on this forum)

Anything before is a bonus.

Personally speaking I have been in Aus 5 years, on 4 different visas, PR has been a long time coming & now I am only a matter of weeks away. If I get PR before Xmas I will be a very happy man! Patience is a virtue, try to wait without letting yourself get too anxious about it all.

What an incredible country we get to live in.

hi barney500 yes i have done everything and i submitted my file has decision ready.. if i knew about this form 80 i could have done that too..

i m in this country for more than 6 years , working for the same place for more than 5 years i gave my lifes precious 6 years to become australian........i hope best for everyone.......

hi barney500 yes i have done everything and i submitted my file has decision ready.. if i knew about this form 80 i could have done that too..

i m in this country for more than 6 years , working for the same place for more than 5 years i gave my lifes precious 6 years to become australian........i hope best for everyone.......

Sounds like the last thing hopefully, just sit back knowing the is work done and wait! You might get a very nice Christmas present! :wink:

Edited by Barney500

Just thought i would share this information!

I have just got of the phone to Immi for a update and as always information is very basic....What they did say is because of how busy it is with 186 visa and that PR is not a quick process they have a time limit of up to 8 months at the moment.

Some people have it in 3-4 months but you are well in the time frame and not to worry and not to base you application on others :mask:

Hi All,

My health case was submitted on 17th Nov. All the test in Emedical Client shows as completed however in my ImmiAccount, there is still a link "organize health". does it mean it has been refered to dreaded MOC?

Also, even though i have submitted form 80, there is still a link, "complete character assessment". can someone pls advise about it.

Hi Taran, I feel your angst.... I know you asked me where I was from probably based on the fact I was not asked for the Form 80. Try not to worry about it too much, a colleague of mine who works for the same company, is from RSA and arrived the same time as me was asked for it about 2 months ago and I wasn't. I am not sure what the criteria is for asking for the form but you have done it now and if I recall correctly my colleagues PR was granted about 2 weeks after sending it through. Holding thumbs this comes through for everyone soon!

Just went into their offices at central station and that was as much use as a chocolate tea pot. They just told me to ring the call centre!

After 5 months of waiting and 1 month after submitting further info I still do not have an allocated case officer. Is this the same for anyone else? I was asked for more info from a case officer on team 3 parramatta who just said to send it back to the generic email address for the attention of team 1 parramatta!!! I'm getting very annoyed now.

Its not the actual process of health examinations.

immi account gets updated slowly no point un loggin in that account and as far as the health requirement is concerned if a cas officer is allocated then it gets updated as they just refer to the HAP ID provided and the evidence of medical examination receipt. Usually an MOC looks the case if u applying off shore not on shore !

Hi All,

My health case was submitted on 17th Nov. All the test in Emedical Client shows as completed however in my ImmiAccount, there is still a link "organize health". does it mean it has been refered to dreaded MOC?

Also, even though i have submitted form 80, there is still a link, "complete character assessment". can someone pls advise about it.

I think you will be advised by your CO if you have to do anything further, so for now you just have to wait ...