I managed to log in earlier but it wouldn't let me view application just kept sending me to the upload page. It's definitely not working correctly.

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]dibp_logo.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 5%]MBLZ6ERPidzi8FYM0ASXgXWOmBQNDILiwxhgCiRboAPjAGsyOs60wMynGocetIuNcUKHg+AWHXDBdrejNZy8mSIgwFzAwooJVDAIi8CweTspdoCOqIjtV4gwnA9Wq8DJKoJcmHWqnlDFr7tqFQCRAf3plBDCH0CtPHDffZQQIMBC+QmwQIEKMBBIS2EMUNoCCYIQwyQQALDThkiA5g+IULnTXD2dJGAGzaUWAl603EDRwI0BuEiI1lxQiIyQdCYwBg3InLCBReox40SNE7xRmyQl+BQRBFrVOLFEFEQYgMVTF5iBRMMMNDDIDw0ocUgRjjRQANZZCmLD116KQgXCCAgwyBnnNnAEGrGIkSbQggSR5wIDAKFnWzkGYsPVeAwCKBzCmKEGFKoYag9ScjJw6SYZqrpppx26qksgQAAOw==[/TD]

[TD][TABLE=width: 95%]

[TR]

[TD]Planned System Maintenance

2:30 PM until 4:00 PM Monday 24th November 2014 AEDT (UTC +11)

The following systems will become unavailable during the above times:

- ImmiAccount

- eLodgement (Online Applications and Citizenship)

- Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO)

- My Health Declarations (MHD)

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

We applied 18th June when nomination (under direct agreement stream) approved - medicals and police checks all done and uploaded. Told by phone that we'd been allocated a case officer end of October. Still no contact. Advised further that this was "good news" as there probably wasn't any more information required. Fed up of phoning since - spending up to an hour on hold just keep being told to be patient! No reply to generic emails as yet either.

The wait is a nightmare though esp seeing others who applied later getting their PR (congrats to you all by the way)

Edited by DML