Hi Friends,

I got my PR today..

Nomination Lodged: 22nd July 2014. Application lodged: 26th July 2014. (uploaded all the docs including pcc and medicals)

Nomination approved: 10th nov 2014.

Visa granted: 11th nov 2014.

No contact from CO.

This forum was really helpful as it had given an idea of application processing. Thank you everyone for all sorts of support.

Good Luck everyone.

Hi Friends,

I got my PR today..

Nomination Lodged: 22nd July 2014. Application lodged: 26th July 2014. (uploaded all the docs including pcc and medicals)

No contact from CO.

This forum was really helpful as it had given an idea of application processing. Thank you everyone for all sorts of support.

Good Luck everyone.

Cheers! Have a wonderfull life ahead and best of luck.

Hi Friends,

I got my PR today..

No contact from CO.

Good Luck everyone.

congratulations Hassan

here your journey begins as a new Australian resident. Good luck!!

Hi Friends,

I got my PR today..

No contact from CO.

Good Luck everyone.

Congratulations! Hoping to hear more approvals!

Hi Friends,

I got my PR today..

No contact from CO.

Good Luck everyone.

CONGRATS Hassan, did you use MA? And do you know what team it was that processed the visa?

So just rang Immigration. and they've just told me my case was allocated to team 6 last week.

When I asked is that vic or nsw ? she replied "nsw we are all located in nsw, there's no teams in vic..." i though that was really weird, I'm sure i heard people here say that they've had teams in vic.

Was that just a misinformed customer care rep or have hey moved all teams to nsw?

Does that mean that my employer nomination was approved ?

Im kinda happy as its the first I hear of any sort of progress with my application.

Edited by PM1111

Im tempted to ring up, we've heard nothing from immi direct they only ask my employer for more info

Hey steve.

When i rang to ask about my employer nomination app. they said " i can't discuss that with you as only the employer can "

you can try, but just though i might save you the 1 hour of crappy elevator music and the constant loud interruptions of "DO YOU KNOW THE DEPARTMENT OF IMMIGRATION NOW BLAH BLAH BLAH..."

HI MD, any update for you?

Thanks yuki. I'm stuck at this time of in my life where I don't feel any movement"

two weeks back suddenly I heard from my MA that CO has been changed.

I rang that CO but she also told me that she is no longer my CO.

I send email to immi got reply as follows "your application is being processed".

MA went to immi yesterday and immi informed him my application is not allocated to another CO yet.

anyways, what about you yuki ?

Thanks yuki. I'm stuck at this time of in my life where I don't feel any movement"

two weeks back suddenly I heard from my MA that CO has been changed.

I rang that CO but she also told me that she is no longer my CO.

I send email to immi got reply as follows "your application is being processed".

MA went to immi yesterday and immi informed him my application is not allocated to another CO yet.

anyways, what about you yuki ?

Hi M D,

Almost the same with you, my employer just submitted additional doc again around 7th Nov, which was the 2nd time CO required doc, and no nomination approval yet.

CONGRATS Hassan, did you use MA? And do you know what team it was that processed the visa?

Hi Slrob,

No I did everything myself, did not use any MA. I could not see anything about team in my email. The only obvious thing was that my nomination and application both processed in Victoria, though I applied in NSW.

Still waiting... I've been off ill from work this week as I have a horrendous virus I can't shift now for almost a week and everything is from my work email not personal. Checked my immi account and still says "In 'progress" - what's new there huh?!

Sent an email yesterday chasing up so here's hoping. I submitted documents over 2 weeks ago too.

How did you lot call your CO?