From the moment you submit your application, the status is "In Progress". The status doesn't change when a CO is assigned. The status will remain In Progress until they grant the visa. The IMMI system doesn't give any real indication of what's happening with applications unfortunately.

Happy days. Pr got granted today!!!

Visa Type: ENS 186 Direct Stream

Nomination lodged: 14/06/14

Visa application: 09/08/14 by myself

Nomination Granted: 02/09/14

Medical: 02/09/14

Visa granted: 07/10/14

Can anyone tell me why they are processing August application?

Hi Guys, new here so gday to everyone.

Just a question is anyone having any issues accessing you Myimmi account today? and also i rang DIBP today and they say "they are still working on late june cases"

Timeline

Nomination applied on 17th July (186 visa Transition stream and with my de facto partner)

Visa application 28 August (With medicals, police check, relationship certificate, etc)

Has anyone done 186 transition with their de facto partners? what should expect? i would think i'd take longer, require more documents, etc??

Cheers

I think the date to take into consideration is the nomination date and not the visa application date, which would mean is a mid june application. But not entirely sure so dont take my word for it mate. Just going from what Ive read on this and other forums.....

My application was lodged on 24/05

CO asked for medical in 24/09. I didn't have the medical referral letters until 26/09 due to some issues with the system. Had to email the department for that.

Just did my medicals yesterday. Hopefully I'll hear some good news in the next 2 weeks.

Hi guys

for me today is week 16!!!

My TIMELINE:

Visa Type: ENS 186 Direct Stream

Nomination lodged: 23/05/2014

Visa application: 18/06/2014 ( with MA)

Nomination Granted: 5/9/2014

22/9/14: CO ask for more information

25/9/14: Medical check

30/09/14: CO received the medical result

Apparently my CO is in Team 4 Victoria.

All the docs are in.

i m hoping to hear something this week

Hi all,

Happy day in my life! I am now permanent resident of Australia. Below is my timeline.

nomination submitted on 27/6/14

ENS 186 application submitted on 9/7/2014

upfront all the documents including medical after nomination submitted

Thru MA

Grant letter receives today! 9/10/2014.

No CO contact until we grant our letter!

Thanks to all and be strong who is still waiting! Employer sponsored always a best choice to go! Good luck!

Hi all,

Happy day in my life! I am now permanent resident of Australia. Below is my timeline.

Thru MA

Thanks to all and be strong who is still waiting! Employer sponsored always a best choice to go! Good luck!

Congrats 190888, time to celebrate :) !!! Could you please let us know which office it has been processed ? I have also applied on 27/06/2014 in VIC PSE !!!!

Thanks,

Hi all,

Thru MA

Wonderful news for you 190888. Time to celebrate!

Congrats 190888, time to celebrate :) !!! Could you please let us know which office it has been processed ? I have also applied on 27/06/2014 in VIC PSE !!!!

Thanks,

How exciting for you Chavedo8 knowing that you could be next! I was on 30th June so hopefully i am in the queue behind you!

How exciting for you Chavedo8 knowing that you could be next! I was on 30th June so hopefully i am in the queue behind you!

Anxiety level 10000000 :) !!! Our time is coming Annie277. When I get mine you should expect next day or so to receive yours (as per 28-29/06 been Sat and Sun).

Thanks,

Ho chevisdo8,

thanks. My ma submitted the application to parramatta n the grant letter is from perth. Hope this help.

Anxiety level 10000000 :) !!! Our time is coming Annie277. When I get mine you should expect next day or so to receive yours (as per 28-29/06 been Sat and Sun).

I'm having a metal break down over the waiting!!!!!!!!!! I hope you get yours today so i can get my tomorrow to celebrate this weekend but my chances are very slim for that to happen...

Have you submitted all the required documents yet? I think it would help if you have done the upfront before the application or within the waiting period. The chances of getting granted without co is higher unless they ask for more documents. Anyhow, ENS application is the first priority to be processed and also the chances of getting pr is higher if you fulfill all the requirements to the application. Good luck all.

Have you submitted all the required documents yet? I think it would help if you have done the upfront before the application or within the waiting period. The chances of getting granted without co is higher unless they ask for more documents. Anyhow, ENS application is the first priority to be processed and also the chances of getting pr is higher if you fulfill all the requirements to the application. Good luck all.

Yep. Nomination and Visa applied same day, moving from 457 (Transition). All docs updated ! Using MA as well.

I've heard that RSMS has priority over ENS. Their thread, (here in Pominoz), are already receiving visa approvals from July (02/07/2014). Anyway, everyday we get closer :) !!!

Yep. Nomination and Visa applied same day, moving from 457 (Transition). All docs updated ! Using MA as well.

I've heard that RSMS has priority over ENS. Their thread, (here in Pominoz), are already receiving visa approvals from July (02/07/2014). Anyway, everyday we get closer :) !!!

Similar to me Chavesdo8 but I'm without a Migrant Agent. I don't think its making much difference between using one and not looking over the thread on the timeframe of things...

Hi all,

Thru MA

I have joined your 9/10/14 club - grant today for 187 [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Good luck everyone else - you will get there [emoji1][emoji1]

Timeline

Nomination applied on 17th July (186 visa Transition stream and with my de facto partner)

Visa application 28 August (With medicals, police check, relationship certificate, etc)

Has anyone done 186 transition with their de facto partners? what should expect? i would think i'd take longer, require more documents, etc??

Cheers

^^ Just re posting given that i didn't get a reply. Really interested in knowing how applying with a de facto partner changes the game, e.g: time for decision etc.....

Applied on the 5th May!

CO asked for health & police check 10/9/2014

Complete Healthcheck at BUPA 23/09/2014

CO received health check at 25/09/2014

No news until now, keep calling and said it is still in processing...

I am about to breakdown..

Dnt need to be worry #beastmaster

you will receive your visa soon... Have to wait.... Good luck