Auto e-mail for updated visa processing dates.

jaq4chop

Hi,

We sent our 175 skilled migration application off on 23 April (paper based by our agent) and received an acknowledgement & receipt on 29 April. ince then not lot has happened. ( Not that I expect to hear anything for a while) Every Tuesday I send off my blank e-mail for the updated processing dates, they don't seem to have made any progess at all. I read in a thread a copy & paste of the info e-mail dated 1 April that applications sent after 1 Sep 07 ones received on 16 Sep are about to be processed & given case workers. The info mail I got this week said that apps received on 19 Sep are being done now. Have they really only moved on 3 days in 2 months?????????

I am raelly interested in timelines that other people are experiencing & a bit of advice on meds & police checks. Our agent says don't get meds or police checks done until a case worker is allocated but in the info that came in the acknowlegement from DIAC said if meds & police checks are with the file when a case worker is allocated the process will go a bit quicker. I know the checks & meds are valid for 1 year & we want to go within a month of getting the go ahead. Has anyone else come up against this one? Any advice????????

cheers & good luck to all you Aussie Wannabeeeeees.

Hi

You can frontload the pcc and meds but as you know they are only valid for a year. Things have been very very slow recently and I think this is probably because the 2007-2008 quota has been filled so we should see things move along again in July (as it runs June 30th - June 30th). Is your application paper based or e-lodged? Paper-based apps are upto Sept but e-lodged are November.

If I were you I would wait until they are allocating CO's within a month or two before lodged your app. then go for the meds (I really wish I had done this myself but wasn't expecting the delays we've had recently) That way they'll be there ready for the Co when you get one but buy you a bit more time.

I hope this helps!

Guest lorraine1627

Hi

Could you let me know were you get the information from as to which months of applications are being processed you say they are processing November with the online applications were did you find this

Thanks for your help

Lorraine

Hi

Could you let me know were you get the information from as to which months of applications are being processed you say they are processing November with the online applications were did you find this

Thanks for your help

Lorraine

Hi Lorraine

If you send a blank email to

aspc.processing@immi.gov.au

they'll send you back an automated response of the various classes and sub classes of visas and where they are processing upto. They are updated each week on a Tuesday, I think.

Hi,

Send a blank e-mail to aspc.processing@immi.gov.au & you will receive an auto e-mail with heaps of info in it. About half way down is the processing info. It's soul destroying when it doesn't change week to week but I have heard that the allocation of visas from June 07 - June 08 is full so the new batch is due to start in July. I just heard this today from someone who replied to my post.

Good luck

Archived