You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest Amy & Mark

Really Useful to do list!

I am f"£$ED then. I start my job March this year. Haven't sorted spouse visa or other half. Just lost childrens citizenship papers so cant arranged Ausie passp[orts for them. Haven't a chance of paying off all bills. Have only just got a xouple of quotes on shipping, have 3 pets to make plans for, flights to book and pay for.................................. oh and no accomodation sorted for when I arrive. Job contract to be signed tomorrow..........it was an expected job offer.

* heads oiff for a glass of wine, weeping openly*

Its a good list,but i doubt you will be the only one who isnt as organised as the people who made the list are,the list is for a perfect world,im 100% "I" wont be that organised,im sure you'l be ok,best of luck anyway

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Guest sh7t man no way

get copys of your dental,and health records--we did,and once living in oz we give the records to the dentist,and doctor--it just gives them your relevant history

Guest sh7t man no way

just bumping:jimlad:

This list is good - dont forget the Centrelink / Family Assistance thing for those that have kids - have to register with them and provide all documents to them too :no:

This list is good - dont forget the Centrelink / Family Assistance thing for those that have kids - have to register with them and provide all documents to them too :no: oh and the RTA (in NSW) to get your licence to drive!

Guest Iamadreamer

it's very useful if Iam about to leave I won't miss a word of it ...thank you so much

Guest leena28

Very thoughtful and useful list - One should get a print out of it and use it as you make your plans. Keep it Up!

Guest sineadb01

Great tips, we (hubby and 2 kiddies) are just at the starting line, Hubby in the process of getting skills recognised and apply for visa after that.

This list will be very helpful in around 4 years time when we are (hopefully) ready to apply :-((

Really helpful...tbh just posting this so I can find it again. Moving to melbourne in a few months

thanks for posting this list one less thing to think about and very usefull gonna print it of and start checking them off as we go,

very helpfull x sparrow9999

Guest crismartin875

thanks you for the list

Very long list but very useful as well. Thank you for sharing this list :)