Essex Meet - The Next One - 13th July

Guest KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

Hi peep's of Essex, just to let you know the next meet will be the 13th July, same place, same time, (unless anyone would like to suggest anywhere else)

Also I've started our own social group, so if you go into your user CP, then click on the social groups, and add your self to the Essex one, and any news and dates we can add to it, also any comments you may wish to add (nice ones please, lol).

Just one other thing, at this meeting we will be saying good bye to Curlysoo (Sue) & Mr Wotsit (John) and also Mrs C (April) n Richard and family, there again, maybe not, if we can fit another one in say August time.

OK, that's it for the moment

See you on the 13th July

KP Nuts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

As we seemt to take over all that side of the pub, is it possible to have different tables with "Perth" "brisbane" "Sydney" etc so that newbies like us can go and talk directly with our potential neighbours. It was not my idea (Annabels i think) but I will take the credit for it if you think its a good idea, If you dont then Annabel thought of it!

JOHN

Guest KP Nuts

Yep, ok John it's a good idea, I'll let you have the credit, lol

Yes, no problem i'll do some flags or something, god may get daugther on this one, lol

Have you added yourself to the group??

KP Nuts

Guest davyone1

Hi KP NUTS

My self and my family are from West Sussex would you mind us coming along to the meet, and if so where is it and are children allowed

Dave Julie and Tribe

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Julie & Dave, yes you are more than welcome to come along.....

It will be held at the Halfway House on the A127, from 2.00pm onwards.

Children are more than welcome and there is a garden area for them to play in, if the weather is good, there will be all ages there.

Look forward to meeting you there.

KP Nuts

Guest cazbeckham

Hi There

Sorry can't make this one either. We are having our farewell bash in our local onthe 12th July then I am having an open house on the Sumday 13th for anyone that cant make the 12th.

Really hope to be gone by August.

Best wishes to everyone

Caz

Guest davyone1

Hi KP Nuts

thank you for your reply , looking forward to meeting you all on the 13th july

LOL Dave Julie and tribe

• 2 weeks later...

Young William and I will be there - it'll be great to catch up with everyone . . . one year down the line from my first meet-up!!!

Look forward to seeing you guys then

Ess :wubclub:

Hi peep's of Essex, just to let you know the next meet will be the 13th July, same place, same time, (unless anyone would like to suggest anywhere else)

Also I've started our own social group, so if you go into your user CP, then click on the social groups, and add your self to the Essex one, and any news and dates we can add to it, also any comments you may wish to add (nice ones please, lol).

Just one other thing, at this meeting we will be saying good bye to Curlysoo (Sue) & Mr Wotsit (John) and also Mrs C (April) n Richard and family, there again, maybe not, if we can fit another one in say August time.

OK, that's it for the moment

See you on the 13th July

KP Nuts

Guest Sunsh1ne

Hello KP Nuts

I feel like we are missing out a bit but having been in Sydney now for about 4 weeks it's a bit far to come !

Haven't really been online that much as we haven't had access to internet easily and we've been busy trying to find somewhere to live, jobs and generally find our way around.

Have a great day and we'll be thinking of you and Mrs C !

Sunsh1ne

Guest Rickard Family

Hi, will there be anyone there that has already done the practical carpentry test who Clint could grill:notworthy: ,he does his on 17th july.....he might come then he said until we sell this house, as far as he see's it we are not moving to OZ......so not point going to these things yet,someone plz buy my house or my dream will be lost.....:cry:....or if maybe someone can just persuade him to go to a meet that would help!!!...lol

Lou.

Guest KP Nuts
Hello KP Nuts

I feel like we are missing out a bit but having been in Sydney now for about 4 weeks it's a bit far to come !

Haven't really been online that much as we haven't had access to internet easily and we've been busy trying to find somewhere to live, jobs and generally find our way around.

Have a great day and we'll be thinking of you and Mrs C !

Sunsh1ne

Hi Sunsh1ne, how's it going then???? Have you settled in???

Are you sure you can't make it, all the way from Sydney???? lol that's no excuse you know.....

Keep in touch,

KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts
Can my hubby and I join you. We leave for Perth on the 20th August. :)

Hi there, of course you can come and join us, the more the merrier. Wish I was going on the 20th August, but not to Perth, sorry were going to Adelaide.

KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts
Hi, will there be anyone there that has already done the practical carpentry test who Clint could grill:notworthy: ,he does his on 17th july.....he might come then he said until we sell this house, as far as he see's it we are not moving to OZ......so not point going to these things yet,someone plz buy my house or my dream will be lost.....:cry:....or if maybe someone can just persuade him to go to a meet that would help!!!...lol

Lou.

Clint, get your bum over to the Halfway House on the 13th July, can't promise that there will be anyone that's done the carpentry test, but there will be a group of people all with different skills with the same thing in common, OZ..... and also in the same position that can't sell their house at the moment, me included in that one.

So come on peep's explain to Clint what a good time we have, and hopefully we will see him and his family there.

Hope this help's Lou......

KP Nuts

Guest Rickard Family

you tell him kp nuts....:biglaugh:

hopefully he will come on here later and feel presured.....lol

Thanks

Lou.

Guest KP Nuts

OK, time to BUMP this thread up again......................

To all the new member's that live in or around the Essex area and may not have seen this yet, we are having a meet up at the

Halfway House on the A127 on Sunday 13th July from 2.00pm onwards. The pub is child friendly, and you can order food there.

So if you would like to come along and join us, we don't bite really, but we all have one thing in common, OZ and trying to get there.

Hope to see you there then......

KP Nuts

Guest cazbeckham

And anyone who cant make the Essex meet but live near Ely in Cambridgeshire, the Beckhams are having their farewell bash at the Village Inn Pub in the High Street, Witchford, Ely on Sat 12th July (not that we are going yet as we have had to put house back on market since we booked the pub for our do but hey we will be going eventually so thought we would still have our party) from 7pm onwards so if anyone wants to pop in and have a drink with us (Carol & Barry) you are more than welcome.

Think I will be on the Southern Comfort and Diet Coke or Bacardi and Diet Coke and OH will either have a lager or Whisky.

Caz

Guest Swans

Hi KP nuts

Look forward to seeing everyone at Essex meet didn't get a chance to speak to every one last time. Met some lovely people and made new friends hope to meet more and chat.

Sue and Phil

Guest Mel.R

Aaarrgh - another one that we will have to miss. We are off to Accrington as o/h has his vetassess practical on the 14th, and i am going to spend a couple of days with my sister.

Typical!! Pls keep me posted on the next one.

Mx

Guest kell& mart
OK, time to BUMP this thread up again......................

To all the new member's that live in or around the Essex area and may not have seen this yet, we are having a meet up at the

Halfway House on the A127 on Sunday 13th July from 2.00pm onwards. The pub is child friendly, and you can order food there.

So if you would like to come along and join us, we don't bite really, but we all have one thing in common, OZ and trying to get there.

Hope to see you there then......

KP Nuts

hi kp nuts,

we'd like to come too! we're in Dartford, and hoping to get to Brisbane/gold coast. Will be great to meet others who are going through it too. Only problem is i'm supposed to be working but i'll try and get round that!

hope to make it!

kelly, martin, isobel and joe

Guest KP Nuts
Aaarrgh - another one that we will have to miss. We are off to Accrington as o/h has his vetassess practical on the 14th, and i am going to spend a couple of days with my sister.

Typical!! Pls keep me posted on the next one.

Mx

Good luck to your oh for his practical, (a good day the 14th July, lol). We will probably have another one round about the end of August time, hope you can make that one.

KP Nuts

Guest Mel.R

Thanks. We will be in Canada from 18th August until 2nd Sept. We can come if you have it after that.

Mx

Guest The Baggo's

Hey KP, really sorry but not going to make this meet either!!! hope you and yours are all well. Stop making the meets over there and get over here!!!

Archived