Essex Meet - The Next One - 13th July

Guest KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

Hey Nat, same old same old excuse...... lol I would love to get over there and arrange a meet up, but it's not going to be any time soon...................

How's things going then?

KP Nuts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dionne and Rickie

Hello kp we are new to the forum we live in Essex and would love to come to the meet, we have just sent off my husbands skills assestment so we are in the waiting game nowand us and our children would love to chat to others in the same situation.

Guest Alex & Kris

Hi just joined the site 2nite & have seen the message about the meet on the 13 july at halfway house, as a newbie are we welcome ?

Alex & Kris

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Alex n Kris, and Dionne n Rickie, you are both very welcome to come and join us on the 13th July, and I hope you meet some new friends to help you along your way of this visa process.........

See you soon

KP Nuts

Guest Hammer
Hello kp we are new to the forum we live in Essex and would love to come to the meet, we have just sent off my husbands skills assestment so we are in the waiting game nowand us and our children would love to chat to others in the same situation.

Hi Dionne and Rickie,

Wots your OH do? and where in Essex do you live?

I'm Keith and OH is Nicki we're in Wickford and heading for Sunshine coast/Brisbane if we ever sell our house.

:idea:Hey KP, Wot if we advertise house fair at Halfway House and anyone who wants to sell their house can auction, raffle, etc their house can. What do reckon? I know it's not dragons den stuff but it's a start. lol.:biglaugh:

See you meet.

Keith

Guest Shell

Hi KP,

count us in. We met some really nice people last time and hope to meet a few more at the next meet.

Shell xx

Guest Dionne and Rickie

Hi Keith,

He's an electrical engineer and I'm a nuresery nurse. We're also hoping to go to Brisbane, but might be Sydney, depends on jobs.

Guest Dionne and Rickie

Sorry Keith forgot to say, we live in Canvey Island we moved hers from Dagenham 3 years ago.:smile:

Guest leonty

hi we will try and make next sunday, we have never been before and a little nervous because

every one seems to know each other .

there will be 4 of us esther (me) john ,josh and alesia

hope to se you

bye esther

Guest Hammer

Hi Esther,

We've only been to one and we don't really go on here that much. We only new names before we went, but after half an hour of standing like lemons watching everyone someone came to us and said hello, Mrs C infact. After that we had a great evening, believe me everybody is really friendly.

You gotta remember PIO People are PIO people cos their "love for great life" attitude,

and thats a great thing to share with others.:jiggy::jiggy:

Keith and Nicki

P.s. You'll know the PIO People cos they'll be the ones smiling

hi we will try and make next sunday, we have never been before and a little nervous because

every one seems to know each other .

there will be 4 of us esther (me) john ,josh and alesia

hope to se you

bye esther

Guest Curlysoo

Hi to Esther and everyone else..... dont worry we all felt the same way at the first Meet we went to ...in fact at the first one John my OH and I went to, we were one of the first there we thought, (in fact there were likkle groups of people all over the place!) we grabbed a table outside by the kids playground and thank goodness people came over to say hello! Mr & Mrs Nuts being one of the first, he with his KP nuts dangling from his ears! LOL! Something not many men can say!

Just remember we all have the same dream, moving to Oz ..and people really are extrememly friendly.:yes::v_SPIN:

See you all there!

Guest stockies

Wish we were coming Kim would love to meet you all, maybe get to meet you Nuts one day!

Claire. XX

Guest Mike & Jo

Hi, Im very new and spotted your post for a get together and would love to come. I notice there are quite a few newbies which makes me feel better and I look forward to meeting you all there on 13th with my family. We are currently looking at Newcastle, NSW to live. Are there many others looking in that direction? Look forward to meeting you all then.

Jo

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Jo, would love to meet you and your family, yes there are quite a few new families going to be there on Sunday, so you won't be the only one.....

OK, time to bump this up again.................

Would you like to come along and meet a group of people that have the same interest as you, getting to OZ. We will be at the Halfway House on Sunday 13th July @ 2.00pm onwards.

Hope you can make it, and plese don't let the weather put you off......

KP Nuts

Guest kdal

Hi All, Looking forward to catching up with you all at the meet on Sunday. Mrs C and Family are coming too but they have not been on here much as they are in their rental at the moment waiting to go (lucky peeps they are).

Catch up soon Kim & Daren xx

Guest annemarie and brian

hi

we are farely new to this site we came to the last one but could not stay that

long,but we are going to try and come this time,i just hope the weather holds

off ,as it was very interesting last time and some useful information we got to

so hope to see you all on sunday.

annemarie and brian

Guest Alex & Kris

Hi

Welcome to pio fairly new on here too.

See your in Basildon we in Hockley so we going to the meet on sunday which will be our 1st one so looking forward to it.

How far r u along with your visa?

Kris x

Guest annemarie and brian

hi kris

we are booking our meds for the end of the month and then we shall send our police checks off and then it shall be a waiting game.

how far along are you with yours?

But i think the longest thing to wait for is our house to be sold as it is very quiet out there but i am sure it will go eventually.

well hopefully meet you on sunday?

annemarie and brian

Guest Hammer

Hi All,

Looking forward to Sunday, Can't get there till 3.30-4 O'Clock as have to pop to friends party/BBQ for while.

Keith and Nicki.

Guest shazpaul35

Hi KP sorry we can't make it either but we do wish all a great time hope the weather keeps good for you, best of luck sharon paul boys xxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

Yes we love these meets so definitely be there too. Also hope to find some of you planning to settle in Perth's northern suburbs. We have a 17 yr old girl whose not sure whether to come along. Just wondering if there's any girls of a similar age going ?

KP Nuts, hope your house selling is going better than ours, we are lucky if we have a viewing once every two weeks at the moment.

Look forward to seeing you all Sunday.

Gina, Steve & co

Guest leanneandmark

Hey Guys.... SOORRRYYYY!!!!!

We won't be able to make it AGAIN!!

Pete & Kim,

As you know my Nan has been detoriating for some time, and it looks as though she will leave us tonight. I said my good byes to day so obviously very tearful.

hope to meet with you lovely people b4 we get to Adelaide.

If not ....REMEMBER YOUR COOKING!!

Guest leanneandmark

Pete & Kim,

As you know my Nan has been detoriating for some time, and it looks as though she will leave us tonight. I said my good byes to day so obviously very tearful.

Guest leanneandmark

Pete & Kim,

Guest KP Nuts

Bumping up for the last time...... and I know some people are saying thank god for that, lol...........

But it's today, in a couple of hours, so if you haven't seen this before, we are meeting at the Halfway House on the A127 from 2.00pm onwards, come along and join us.............

See you soon

KP Nuts

Archived