Essex Meet - The Next One - 13th July

Guest KP Nuts

Ok guys, we are going to be abit late as our shower has decided to leak and come through the ceiling downstairs in the Kitchen, Not good !!

Also I think Mrs C is going to be there abt 3 or 4oclock as she has something on. Hammer will also be abit late as I think he has a BBQ or something to go to first.

Soo panic not we will all be there thats for sure

Look forward to seeing you all later today Kimx:cool:

p.s. kids not coming with us as Luke going fishing and Jordan has an important game on the XBox at 3pm LOL

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KP Nuts

Sorry to hear about the leak Kim, that's all fine, as long as you do get there this time, lol

I'm going to have to leave about 3ish to pick the twins up from camp, but that's in Brentwood so shouldn't be to long, hopefully.......

See you soon

KP Nuts

Guest melissa
Bumping up for the last time...... and I know some people are saying thank god for that, lol...........

But it's today, in a couple of hours, so if you haven't seen this before, we are meeting at the Halfway House on the A127 from 2.00pm onwards, come along and join us.............

See you soon

KP Nuts

Stop posting and go and get ready!!

Guest KP Nuts
Stop posting and go and get ready!!

OK, OK going to have a shower now,,,,,,,,,,,, bye

KP Nuts

Guest Tracey from Braintree

SORRY!!!!!!!!! Only just remembered about the meet!!! Had a crap few weeks LOL. Sister in law had baby by CS and isn't coping. Mate in Cardiff had baby by CS plus her mum is in hospital and has been made redundant just before!!!!!! Trying to help them plus look after my own and just plain forgot about the meet!!!!!!!! AAAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH. LOL.

Guest annemarie and brian

hi everyone

sorry we did not make this meet hubby booked a surprise weekend away

have only just got back.

i hope you had a great time and the weather turned out brillant?

will hopefully make the next one if there is one?

annemarie and brian

Archived