Medicals

Bradburns

Hi, I'm a bit late posting this but just wanted to let everyone know what a great service we received when we went for our medicals. We decided to travel a bit further from home to Manchester to the government approved clinic and I'm glad we did too. It was over £200 cheaper than the two clinics closer to home and the service was excellent. We arrived an hour early and was greeted straight away, taken for coffee and told they would do our medicals earlier. Everything was very professional and the doctor was great. He made us all feel comfortable and at ease. I would definitly recommend this clinic.

what did the medicals entail please?

Blood test x-rays??

Ours was at the Spire in Manchester. They were great. Our medicals entailed the following:

Nurse - Height, Weight, Blood Pressure, Urine test, Eye test, Blood test

Doctor: Stripped to underwear, looked in mouth and ears, felt around neck area, listened to chest / back, tested reflexes

That was it,no where near as scary as I was anticipating :)

Ours was at the Spire in Manchester. They were great. Our medicals entailed the following:

Doctor: Stripped to underwear, looked in mouth and ears, felt around neck area, listened to chest / back, tested reflexes

Thankyou for the information

• 2 weeks later...

The doctor stripped you to check your mouth, ears, reflexes and to listen to chest. :err:

Never heard of anyone being stripped before, we definitely were not.

The doctor stripped you to check your mouth, ears, reflexes and to listen to chest. :err:

Never heard of anyone being stripped before, we definitely were not.

Yes,he felt around the stomach area also and looked at arms and feet,even checked between my husbands toes, i think they were looking for track marks. I guess every clinic / doctor is different but a couple of others who have used Spire in Manchester had the same experience.

Archived