Does anyone rate Malaysia Airlines?

AnxiousMum

Hi,

We are about to book our flights to Melbourne, we are going with Malaysia Airlines and I just wanted to ask has anyone else been with them recently.. We have a very fussy 7 year old eater. He wont eat anything spicy, mostly eats chicken nuggets, burgers etc. Does anyone know if they have kids menu, and what kind of food is served on it. Etc Etc.:realmad:

Guest Shar1506

I liked Malaysia Airlines although we didny have our kid with us they were really good staff were so friendly if you put in a request before your flight am sure they will adhere to it

Hi,

We are about to book our flights to Melbourne, we are going with Malaysia Airlines and I just wanted to ask has anyone else been with them recently.. We have a very fussy 7 year old eater. He wont eat anything spicy, mostly eats chicken nuggets, burgers etc. Does anyone know if they have kids menu, and what kind of food is served on it. Etc Etc.:realmad:

Guest Dave53

We've flown Malaysian Airlines a few times , both with and without kids . We found them good , always accomodating and friendly . Having flown loads of airlines , lots of times over the years , I reckon the airlines from the Far Eastern countries are the best for the Economy class flyer , in other words us !!

Dave

Dunno, will ask my mate who is just about on the ground with a flight with them which left Sydney yesterday. You can usually have a choice of european/asian meals with the asian airlines but bear in mind that the food is cooked in asian kitchens (on the leg out of KL) and even the european meals are likely to have a bit of an asian flavour.

Guest dave n sue

My brother and i flew to new zealand with malaysian they were fantastic. good food as said by brother as he is a fussy git. good luck hope you enjoy:jiggy:

Archived