looking for a quality radio station ( in the u.k ) ?

bunbury61

Try absolute radio .....you can download the app

If you like your 80s ,90s ...mixed in with stone roses,verve ,oasis,guns n roses ,acdc, I even heard midnight oil yesterday .

You Wont here Beyonce,rhianna ,garage ,hip hop

But you will hear the jam ,queen,rolling stones.

The breakfast show ( uk time ) has a bit of pommie humour thrown in as well

It used to be kerrang ,then planet rock ...but I don't think it generated enough commercial interest ,being heavy rock based ...now they have broadened it with 80s ,90s ,indie ,a bit of punk as well .

If you are into this genre of music ,you wont be disappointed

I think its absolute radio.co.uk

I spend my day driving around .....thinking TUNE .....oh and another one

Quality

I love Absolute – really good music. Radio X play some brilliant music too however it’s now sadly tarnished with Chris Moyles and Vernon Kay being on there although Johnny Vaughan on the way home is a good listen. I've come across some really good new bands through that station

If you can download the app for Tune In Radio you can listen to it through that (and Radio X)

I have no idea what you mean. My issue is that I cannot stop it playing the radio, even after I close the app. I did not intend to have the radio on constantly for the rest of my life.

Try absolute radio .....you can download the app

If you like your 80s ,90s ...mixed in with stone roses,verve ,oasis,guns n roses ,acdc, I even heard midnight oil yesterday .

You Wont here Beyonce,rhianna ,garage ,hip hop

But you will hear the jam ,queen,rolling stones.

The breakfast show ( uk time ) has a bit of pommie humour thrown in as well

It used to be kerrang ,then planet rock ...but I don't think it generated enough commercial interest ,being heavy rock based ...now they have broadened it with 80s ,90s ,indie ,a bit of punk as well .

If you are into this genre of music ,you wont be disappointed

I think its absolute radio.co.uk

I spend my day driving around .....thinking TUNE .....oh and another one 

Quality

[Pedantic]Absolute used to be Virgin Radio, I think nationally it was on AM but FM in London. Absolute then took over Kerrang's DAB transmission slots outside of London.[/Pedantic]

Archived