Preparing EOI on 189 visa

OffshoreSam

Hi,

When you submit an EOI do you have to upload certified copies of marriage certs, birth certs, qualifications, payslips etc?? or is that when the EOI is accepted and the invitation is granted? Late at night and i think im reading this wrong.

Cheers

Frank

Ah ok thats fine i was reading it wrong. Just trying to prempt and have all the documents ready and waiting. so far i have [TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Form 1393 Electronic application form ( online form – use their link in email)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Scanned colour copies of biographical pages of current passports for everyone

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Recent, scanned passport sized photographs of each person

· Head shoulders plain background

· Be labelled with the applicants name

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Scanned colour copy of birth certificate for everyone

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Scanned colour copy of marriage certificate

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Police checks

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Scanned colour copy of IELTS results – test result no.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Employment refrences

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Certified documents for skills assessment

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Medicals for all four of us.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Ah ok thats fine i was reading it wrong. Just trying to prempt and have all the documents ready and waiting. so far i have [TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Form 1393 Electronic application form ( online form – use their link in email)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Scanned colour copies of biographical pages of current passports for everyone

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

· Be labelled with the applicants name

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Scanned colour copy of birth certificate for everyone

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Scanned colour copy of marriage certificate

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Police checks

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Scanned colour copy of IELTS results – test result no.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Employment refrences

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Certified documents for skills assessment

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Medicals for all four of us.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Have you got your skills assessment as well?

[TR]

[TD]Form 1393 Electronic application form ( online form – use their link in email)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Scanned colour copies of biographical pages of current passports for everyone[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

· Be labelled with the applicants name[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Scanned colour copy of birth certificate for everyone[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Scanned colour copy of marriage certificate[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Police checks[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Scanned colour copy of IELTS results – test result no.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Employment refrences[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Certified documents for skills assessment[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Medicals for all four of us.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Oh wow have you done your police checks and medical already while waiting for the skills assessment outcome? How did you book them? Is this ok to do before the EOI? We are keen just as you to get everything ready for every stage as want to get things moving asap. We are waiting for a skills assessment interview. What skill are you being assessed for?

Oh wow have you done your police checks and medical already while waiting for the skills assessment outcome? How did you book them? Is this ok to do before the EOI? We are keen just as you to get everything ready for every stage as want to get things moving asap. We are waiting for a skills assessment interview. What skill are you being assessed for?

It is rarely a good idea as they are only valid for 12 months. If there is a delay in the visa, you could have to do again. Also, first entry must be within 12 months of the police / medical which ever is earliest. It doesn't speed things up in any way as the CO will not be ready for them until they want them, so they just sit there

Dear,

I have one question about the PCC.

Either I should directly, upload these to my Immiaccount of these should also be attested from the Comissioner for Declarations.

Best regards,

Fraz

As posted above, you don't upload documents at the EOI stage, only when you've submitted your visa application and paid the fee. Then documents don't need to be certified unless they are black and white copies.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Actually, I have applied for visa 189. I have also paid the fee. The Case officer asked me to provide with the PCC and Health Certificates.

I have the PCC and they are colored scanned. I wasn't sure if these also need to be certified.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived