Hello!

JetBlast

Hello!

I thought I would introduce myself. I am a 25 year old working in the IT industry, from the North West of England who would like to go to Australia, more specifically Brisbane. I have been to Australia loads of times in the last 10 years and did a working holiday visa that ended back in 2012. Since then I have always wanted to go back on a more permanent basis, but wasn't in a position to do so. Until the summer I hadn't been back since the working holiday visa as it would make me want something I couldn't have even more.

However I am now in a position to start doing something about this. I am doing my PTE exam soon and most of stuff for my ACS assessment is ready.

So Hello everyone, and thanks for taking the time to post. This is a very useful resource!

JB

Hello!

I thought I would introduce myself. I am a 25 year old working in the IT industry, from the North West of England who would like to go to Australia, more specifically Brisbane. I have been to Australia loads of times in the last 10 years and did a working holiday visa that ended back in 2012. Since then I have always wanted to go back on a more permanent basis, but wasn't in a position to do so. Until the summer I hadn't been back since the working holiday visa as it would make me want something I couldn't have even more.

However I am now in a position to start doing something about this. I am doing my PTE exam soon and most of stuff for my ACS assessment is ready.

So Hello everyone, and thanks for taking the time to post. This is a very useful resource!

JB

Welcome! Best of luck!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived