457 current Nomination processing time

jmo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about the news junejat. Hope that you'll find a good MA who can help you get the Visa!

My Company called immi yesterday and they said that processing times are currently around 3 months as they're very busy right now :mad: However, at least the status of the nomination application has been changed to "In Progress" my company told me. Does anyone know how long it usually takes from the status change in the nomination to get it finalized? Also, does anyone know if our applications will be looked at before the nomination is finalized?

Sorry to hear about the news junejat. Hope that you'll find a good MA who can help you get the Visa!

My Company called immi yesterday and they said that processing times are currently around 3 months as they're very busy right now :mad: However, at least the status of the nomination application has been changed to "In Progress" my company told me. Does anyone know how long it usually takes from the status change in the nomination to get it finalized? Also, does anyone know if our applications will be looked at before the nomination is finalized?

Thank you jmo..hope it works out quicker for you. All the best!

Next week I will be at the 3 month mark. I just hope I am getting close to approval.

Status is "Application Received". I am from a low risk country, so three months is out of the service standard.

So your nomination status also didn't change? That's so weird, considering when you have submitted the application and the additional documents. I'm from a low risk country too. The immi homepage says that applications get processed in order of when they got submitted but you should have yours a long time by now - even with the requested additional documents. Or you should have at least a changed status as my company's nomination application got. I also wonder how the processing times count as they post it on their homepage - is it 2 months for each, nomination and visa application or is it for both combined?

Crossing my fingers that you'll get something these days after waiting so long! :yes:

Next week I will be at the 3 month mark. I just hope I am getting close to approval.

Im not being funny but your messages have cheered me up no end looks like the 3 month mark its not all that uncommon these days, it took 3.5 months to get mine about 5 years ago and the holidays as well i really think they`ll be in soon Siebzzehn,

your timeline is nearly the same as mine, i'm not offshore now but was my previous occupation.If it gets refused then so be it but i did my best that what counts in my mind, had a speak to my MA this afternoon and she says there's a backlog at the moment due to xmas, its funny if you look at these posts last year and the year before that its the same bad timing for visa applications but good time for the weather in the UK getting left lol, fingers crossed but i personally think we will be waiting until mid to late feb for these decisions.Don't think my brain could take any more reading emails every 5 minutes when its ONLY 2 am in oz on the off chance lol 3 months tomorrow GET IN!!!

I saw the posts about delays in visa approvals last year around Christmas as well and when my company enquired about the progress about the application they said they're very busy at the moment. It's crazy that those few days around Christmas delay it that much though! Current turnaround times are about 3 months, so hopefully soon for everyone!

your timeline is nearly the same as mine, i'm not offshore now but was my previous occupation.If it gets refused then so be it but i did my best that what counts in my mind, had a speak to my MA this afternoon and she says there's a backlog at the moment due to xmas, its funny if you look at these posts last year and the year before that its the same bad timing for visa applications but good time for the weather in the UK getting left lol, fingers crossed but i personally think we will be waiting until mid to late feb for these decisions.Don't think my brain could take any more reading emails every 5 minutes when its ONLY 2 am in oz on the off chance lol 3 months tomorrow GET IN!!!

We feel exactly the same way! That is one of the good things about these forums, you understand that you are not the only one suffering this misery, and that gives some hope.

Just to clarify... Nomination could take up to 3 months? My understanding it that it should be between 4 - 8 weeks.

If it's in process then it should be approved anytime - within the next few days - Good luck!

Just to clarify... Nomination could take up to 3 months? My understanding it that it should be between 4 - 8 weeks.

If it's in process then it should be approved anytime - within the next few days - Good luck!

That's what they told my company when they called the immi office this week. Would be nice to get it approved anytime, since the status changed a week went by. Thanks Dreampath!

Hi Guys,

I am in the same boat.

My MA Lodged nomination file last week. Do you know that how can I check my nomination processing status?

Also, We lodged my visa application on the same day. I can check my application status from my immi account.

I am applying onshore. Currently, I am on temp. Visa in Aus.

My company started 457 visa process for me. We started all 457 process from SBS. SBS is now approved.

I think, me and @RachielleLauren are on the same boat.

Do you know the nomination approval and visa approval time for onshore applicant?

Thanks in advance.