457 current Nomination processing time

jmo

We had a shock,my husband's only took 2 weeks and 2 days and that is with my son and I on as dependants! We are from the uk, his company had similar quick cases as they use a very good agent. It may have helped that my husband also submitted his skills assessment that he had paid for himself earlier in the year.

Good luck!

Ironically we would have liked ours to have taken a couple more weeks so that we had more time in Australia to find a suitable house, however we land next Wednesday and my husband has to start work on the following Monday.

However, we are so grateful to the company for visas and husband excited about new job, so I should not complain!!!! I know we are very fortunate.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there guys!

Great news ... this morning the visa got approved. We are "high risk country" and the position is "PHP Web Developer / Software Engineer"

Applied for Nomination and 457 at the same time. Here are the times:

Applied: 6 July 2016

Waiting: 6.86 weeks

Months: 1.6

We were bit worried because the nomination wasn't approved after all this time, but suddenly we got the email this morning, amazingly it all went through. Nomination and visa!

Wish you all best of luck!