Help!!

manjri

Hi, I am desperate to move to Oz as I worked there many years ago. I have looked at all the visas and really confused but have worked out that my skills are not on the SOL list. I am a business development manager for a large company and wondered which visa - if any is worth trying. Many thanks in advance for any help. Manji

Sadly, if your job is not on the SOL and not on the CSOL, you have no chance of getting a visa to move to Australia permanently. You will need to retrain in a skill that IS on the list, then work for a few years to gain the necessary experience - and then hope that the job you've chosen is still on the list by the time you have the necessary requirements (the lists do change).

Hi, I am desperate to move to Oz as I worked there many years ago. I have looked at all the visas and really confused but have worked out that my skills are not on the SOL list. I am a business development manager for a large company and wondered which visa - if any is worth trying. Many thanks in advance for any help. Manji

It might pay you to take professional advice from a registered migration agent about whether the duties you perform correspond with those disclosed for an occupation on the 'lists'. Job titles are relatively unimportant and there are 'hidden' lists.

Archived