190 visa lodged in October 2015

abey1

Hi, I also applied in October this year for my 190 visa. And case officer allocated last month n then I was asked to complete n upload form 80 too! Which is epic! Not sure if u had to do to do the same.

But have not heard anything since which will be bout 3 weeks now. [emoji16] waiting is pretty difficult!

Best of luck let me know if u hear anything??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

If you don't want to upload form 80 before being asked, I'd suggest you at least complete it so you have it ready. I know I wouldn't want to get a request for it and then be faced with 28 days to dig through my emails and photos to figure out all my travels for the past 10 years, etc.

Hi all,

Just to let you know, I got granted my 190 visa today! In absolute shock, I was expecting a wait of at least 3 months. I lodged a month ago, and only uploaded my documents a week ago! No contact from case officer...straight to grant. Feel so overwhelmed. So, just wanted to give you all hope if you are waiting to hear back about a 190 visa, it seems that they are processing them quite quickly.

Good luck everyone :)

hi guys am so happy my visa was granted yesterday!! hoping to be out in Brisbane by end of month!! congratulations azjent and best of luck abbey am sure you'll hear soon. maybe we might even see each other in Australia!! :wink:

hi guys am so happy my visa was granted yesterday!! hoping to be out in Brisbane by end of month!! congratulations azjent and best of luck abbey am sure you'll hear soon. maybe we might even see each other in Australia!! :wink:

Congratulations Laura! That's wonderful news! Seems that this is the week for 190 visas to be granted so fingers crises everyone waiting to hear gets some positive news soon ??

I am going to submit my EOI on 20th June 2016 ; Could you please predict my invitation date

(233512) Mechanical Engineer with 55 ( Without State nomination points ) Points

State's don't follow any invitation schedule, so it's not possible to predict an invitation date. Even if there was a schedule, things could change significantly between now and June 20th. All you can do is submit your EOI and wait.

Hi Guys

just if you know, my agent has uploaded the docs after about 10 days of CO contacted him. will this delay my process of getting the grant? getting anxious :-(

I believe that after being contacted by CO they won't return to your case for another month so whether your agent uploads after 1 day or 10 days will make no difference.

I believe that after being contacted by CO they won't return to your case for another month so whether your agent uploads after 1 day or 10 days will make no difference.

Oh! Which means I will have to wait some more :-(

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

Oh! Which means I will have to wait some more :-(

I see you were asked for form 80 and 1221 - ouch !! Were you contacted a couple of times by CO ? I'm lodging this week and hoping they don't ask me for them.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I see you were asked for form 80 and 1221 - ouch !! Were you contacted a couple of times by CO ? I'm lodging this week and hoping they don't ask me for them.

No. Only once. All the docs they required were asked in one go. And I suppose it includes everything!

No. Only once. All the docs they required were asked in one go. And I suppose it includes everything!

I'm not sure if the agent contacts the CO to inform them all docs are bow uploaded if they would return to your case earlier ? Someone may be able to help there ???

Archived