And the new

bunbury61

Heavyweight champion is manchesters gypsy king Tyson fury ( he's as mad as a fish ) ,I didn't give him much chance before the fight ...and then he burst into song after the fight .

James de gale also defended his world title in Canada .

Britain now has 11 world boxing champions.

Not bad for a little island that's rubbish at sport

Heavyweight champion is manchesters gypsy king Tyson fury ( he's as mad as a fish ) ,I didn't give him much chance before the fight ...and then he burst into song after the fight .

James de gale also defended his world title in Canada .

Britain now has 11 world boxing champions.

Not bad for a little island that's rubbish at sport

We have a production line coming through now .....more to come

1 good player in 100 years anyway.

Anyone any good apart from Andy ?

Not really ,but good enough to get over line against Belgium ...the big one was beating the French in the semis .

They have their 4 players in the top 50 ...now that was a good result .

But I do get your point ...the lawn tennis assoc has thrown millions at grass roots tennis with little fruit I afraid

Not really ,but good enough to get over line against Belgium ...the big one was beating the French in the semis .

They have their 4 players in the top 50 ...now that was a good result .

But I do get your point ...the lawn tennis assoc has thrown millions at grass roots tennis with little fruit I afraid

I think you beat Australia in the semis.

How do you reckon Tyson Fury would go against Anthony Joshua? I do not know a lot about either, but Anthony seems to have the goods to go a long way.

Joshua has a big fight coming up next weekend against brixtons dillisn Whyte ...hes unbeaten as well ...16 -0 ....and these 2 hate each other ...genuinely .

Whyte beat Joshua in the amateurs...no love lost

Archived