EOI Invitation date predictions (FOR 189 VISA ONLY)

CaptainC

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No news yet... I have a feeling of being cheated :( i hope everything is okay

Farry, there is definitely something wrong with your application or you are not on the 189 EOI.

There's no way that you should have not been invited already for a 189 visa. You need to contact your agent and ensure that your 189 EOI is still active and ask for proof.

You mentioned a few posts back that your agent has also submitted a 190 EOI, I wonder if he/she has made a mistake and cancelled your 189 when they submitted the 190.

Mechanical Engineer

EOI submitted 21-01-2016

60 points

If I don't get invited for 12-02 round I am doomed as my current visa expires on 15-02 and then I will have to leave the country (I am in Australia) till I get invited, lodge the visa and get approved. I am nervous.

What do you say?

I really think that it's a bit touch and go to be honest. You've submitted very late in the day and I fear that you may not be successful in the first round of Feb. I hope that I'm wrong.

Hi Captain can you approximately predict this?

Mechanical Engineer - 233512

Date of EOI- Jan 18 2016

Points-60

Visa 489 (Family sponsored)

G'day Mate! Could You tell me when I should be expecting an invitation?

EOI submitted 14/01/2016

65 points Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages - 249311

Visa 489 NT

Currently the department are only inviting 70+ points for 489 visas. This may change but I cannot positively say at this time.

It is not normally possible to predict for 489, because the history of the invitations ceiling is so erratic. So I make a policy of not making any predictions.

No news yet... I have a feeling of being cheated :( i hope everything is okay

If I was you, I'd ask your agent to confirm he submitted the original 189 EOI as you originally posted, and that he created a second EOI for the 190 nomination. It's possible that if he simply added the 190 nomination to the existing EOI, it may have changed your date of effect to the date he made the change. I'm not completely sure how the EOI system works so perhaps someone else can comment. But if that's what happened, you would have gone to the back of the line on that date and may need another round or two before you get an invitation.

Guest Unregistered
I really think that it's a bit touch and go to be honest. You've submitted very late in the day and I fear that you may not be successful in the first round of Feb. I hope that I'm wrong.

then I guess I'll have to go to Asia for a while and wait there. thanks for your time... I"ll be posting when I get invited.

Hello Captain,

I am going to submit the EOI. What would be your thought/suggestion on the type of application

• 189 (skilled independent visa)
  • 489 (Skilled regional - sponsored by an eligible relative by my brother).

I would be so happy and grateful. Eagerly awaiting your response.

Hello Captain,

I am going to submit the EOI. What would be your thought/suggestion on the type of application

• 189 (skilled independent visa)

• 489 (Skilled regional - sponsored by an eligible relative by my brother).

I would be so happy and grateful. Eagerly awaiting your response.

The 189 is the easiest to apply for, and in my opinion is the best visa available. It is also a permanent residency visa unlike the 489, which is only valid for 4 years. If you are eligible then you should go for the 189.

Hi Captain,

I'm taking the Pearson English test to get myself to 70 points, code 241411.

I submitted an EOI in November last year, however was too low on points. Once I've secured my 70, am I best to update the current EOI or cancel it and submit a whole new one?

Thanks in advance, your help is much appreciated.

Hi Captain,

I'm taking the Pearson English test to get myself to 70 points, code 241411.

I submitted an EOI in November last year, however was too low on points. Once I've secured my 70, am I best to update the current EOI or cancel it and submit a whole new one?

Thanks in advance, your help is much appreciated.

It's doesn't really matter. You can update, as long as the details are correct or create a new one.

With 70 points you'll be invited on the next available round regardless of which way you do it.

Farry, there is definitely something wrong with your application or you are not on the 189 EOI.

There's no way that you should have not been invited already for a 189 visa. You need to contact your agent and ensure that your 189 EOI is still active and ask for proof.

You mentioned a few posts back that your agent has also submitted a 190 EOI, I wonder if he/she has made a mistake and cancelled your 189 when they submitted the 190.

Yes i am asking for updates and Proofs from him but still there is no answer...Is there any way that it can be checked from EOI Officials by name?? obviously i don't have credentials for the EOI Login etc...

If I was you, I'd ask your agent to confirm he submitted the original 189 EOI as you originally posted, and that he created a second EOI for the 190 nomination. It's possible that if he simply added the 190 nomination to the existing EOI, it may have changed your date of effect to the date he made the change. I'm not completely sure how the EOI system works so perhaps someone else can comment. But if that's what happened, you would have gone to the back of the line on that date and may need another round or two before you get an invitation.

as per him he had launched the EOI 190 in the last week of December 2015,before 25th 2015.I guess it should also be invited as in that case my points were 65 now Details are as under:

Code : 263312

EOI 189 ~ 60 Points : Launch Date October/November,2015

EOI 190 ~ 65 Points : Launch Date December,2015

I am asking for the further Verification...

as per him he had launched the EOI 190 in the last week of December 2015,before 25th 2015.I guess it should also be invited as in that case my points were 65 now Details are as under:

Code : 263312

EOI 189 ~ 60 Points : Launch Date October/November,2015

EOI 190 ~ 65 Points : Launch Date December,2015

I am asking for the further Verification...

revised EOI for 189 and 190 was submitted by 15/12/2015

Ok, would have been nice if he'd told you I earlier. It explains the delay in receiving your invitation.

You should be invited on the next round.

Yes he should tell thid before ... When the next round is expected?

And thanks a lot to you & others who are helping +guiding me.

Likely to be late February. This could change after the results of this latest round are released

Hey Captain C,

Sorry for the delayed reply! Just wanted to say we got our invite in the first round of January!! Thanks so much for your help!! :)

Police checks arrived today and we had our medicals on saturday, so lodging the visa tomorrow and front loading all docs!

Thanks again!!! :)

Hey Captain C,

Sorry for the delayed reply! Just wanted to say we got our invite in the first round of January!! Thanks so much for your help!! :)

Police checks arrived today and we had our medicals on saturday, so lodging the visa tomorrow and front loading all docs!

Thanks again!!! :)

Yeyyyy well done!! Congratulations!!

Now the real hard work starts [emoji16]

Hi Captain,

Could you please predict invitation date for me

1. ANZSCO code : 233512 Mechanical Engineer

2. Occupation: Mechanical Engineer

3. Points score:65

4. Date of submission of the EOI : 25/01/2016

Also I have shown interest for NSW under 190 visa sub class . please advise about the same also.

Regards, M R

Hi Captain,

Could you please predict invitation date for me

1. ANZSCO code : 233512 Mechanical Engineer

2. Occupation: Mechanical Engineer

3. Points score:65

4. Date of submission of the EOI : 25/01/2016

Also I have shown interest for NSW under 190 visa sub class . please advise about the same also.

Regards, M R

You'll receive an invitation on the next round with 65 points on the 189.

For the 190 it's impossible to say because it's up to the individual state to cherry pick applicants.

Hi Captain,

Seeing that 2613 backlog took a big leap last time and I got a 190 invite. Please help me with predicting when to expect 189 invite

ANZCO Code: 261312

EOI Submitted: 26/07/2015

Archived