EOI Invitation date predictions (FOR 189 VISA ONLY)

CaptainC

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry about it guys i sorted the 2nd login problem.

Skillselect and immiaccount are separate so dont try logging

into immiaccount with your skillselect account. I had to make a new immiaccount

on the spot. Isnt hard, just gotta make a new username and password:)

min

Hi all,

Apologies for the delay

Kyle, you're looking at 6 months or so, May at a guess providing that the minimum points don't increase again and that the trend stays steady.

Remind me in two weeks and I'll see what the next data reveals.

Fay,

You should get invited in late feb/early March based on your expected EOI submission date.

Thank you Captain C. I and my agent cannot believe we got an invite today with 60 points and only 35 days after EOI submitted!!

Onto the next Stage!!!!!

GOODLUCK to all others waiting.

Hi Captain,

My DOE for EOI was 16th Oct, 2015 with 60 points for ANZCO code 233513. I see many applicants who applied with same point but applied after me getting invitations. Do you have any idea about the reason for this. I am in deep desperation, kindly advice.

Hi,

Have you changed anything in your EOI?That's the only explanation why I can think that you haven't been invited yet.

Hi all and CaptainC!

I'm getting desesperate:sad:

Submission Date : August 2015

ANZSCO code: 221111 - General Accountant

Thanks in advance

Hi Captain C,

I'm not hopeful :(

1. 221112

2. Accountant

3. 65 Points

4. EOI registered 14/07/2015

Thanks

Fi

I'm sorry I can't give you any good news yet. The minimum points are still standing at 70 so until that drops back to 65 it isn't possible to say with any certainty.

There's a possibility it will drop back down, but for that to happen, the number of 70 point applicants will also have to drop.

Guest Michael Zialcita Reyes

Hi CaptainC,

Hopefully you can provide a estimate with these info.

1. 261312

2. Developer Programmer

3. 60 pts.

4. Jan 12, 2016

Do they still invite with 60 pts for developer programmer? Since the only way I could up my points is through subclass 190.

Thanks!

I'm sorry I can't give you any good news yet. The minimum points are still standing at 70 so until that drops back to 65 it isn't possible to say with any certainty.

There's a possibility it will drop back down, but for that to happen, the number of 70 point applicants will also have to drop.

Hi CaptainC,

Do you have any estimates how many accountants(69+ points) are waiting for 189 invitations? Of course I understand that this is only estimation, but I think that based on how fast the queue has been moving the figure could be calculated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi CaptainC,

Hopefully you can provide a estimate with these info.

1. 261312

2. Developer Programmer

3. 60 pts.

4. Jan 12, 2016

Do they still invite with 60 pts for developer programmer? Since the only way I could up my points is through subclass 190.

Thanks!

Yes you can currently be invited on 60 points. However, it is estimated to take over 6 months for an invitation for this occupation group and with 60 points.

It may be worth putting an additional EOI for 190 in the system to see if that yields an earlier invitation.

Hi CaptainC,

Do you have any estimates how many accountants(69+ points) are waiting for 189 invitations? Of course I understand that this is only estimation, but I think that based on how fast the queue has been moving the figure could be calculated.

Thanks in advance.

I think that the 70+ points (which I presume you meant) applicants per month are around the same number that are being invited, with a two month backlog. So I would roughly guess that there are between 100-150 EOI's with 70 points in the system at any one time.

For 65 points and under, I honestly think that there are several hundred (probably over a thousand) active EOI's for Accountants, and I suppose that some 65 point applicants may have a slim chance of being invited this year, but only those that submitted in July/August 2015.

As for 60 point EOI's, I don't think that they will receive an invite at all, due to the fact that the last invitation for a 60 pointer was in May last year and their date of effect was March, which means there is currently a 9 month queue, which is growing by the day.