First Post

ali

This is my first post from my study - never had a study before, furniture arrived from Melbourne a couple of weeks ago, Hubby, transfered power points etc TTFA (too technical for Ali lol) and has put the computer and phone in here and it's lovely, bought some ornaments today and just need to hang some photo's and it's done. I love making our house a home

Ali

Guest julie2g1b

hi ali

hope you have a wine cooler in there(study) as well + bottle opener :biglaugh:

it's nice to have all your stuff to feel at home with good luck sorting it all

best wishes

julie :wubclub:

Guest Pingpongpom

..Wow a PIO study Ali:smile:..sounds like your making it cosy..for a minute when i saw the thread i thought 'another Ali?'..enjoy!..

Tess:cute:

Thanks Tess, it is rather cosy in here and only a short stroll to the fridge lol. We've been in the house now for 13 months and this room until recently still had boxes in it, we've renovated a bathroom and the laundry, done the garden and the kitchen is next on my list - but getting this room done really makes me feel that we've made a home here.

Ali

Lucky you ,ya snob!!! my computer shares my bedroom although we do call it an adult retreat!!lol,,it does feel great when all the pieces fall into place in your new home dosnt it?,akes the last 12mth of stress worth while!!cant wait to get over for a nosey,lol

Cal x

Wow Ali a study lucky you, i just sit here at on my lap top gazing through the window looking at the sea & watching the surf roll in, trees around with many pretty coloured birds flying around, !!!! LOL

you enjoy

stuju

LOL - before last night our computer was tucked in a corner at the other end of the kitchen bench. I've even bought myself a comfy chair lol - Nigel is now thinking that I'll be too comfortable and never get off the computer. Origionally this room is supposed to be a 'formal dining' we wouldn't use if for that, so decided to make it into something practical.

Ali

Guest JoanneHattersley
LOL - before last night our computer was tucked in a corner at the other end of the kitchen bench. I've even bought myself a comfy chair lol - Nigel is now thinking that I'll be too comfortable and never get off the computer. Origionally this room is supposed to be a 'formal dining' we wouldn't use if for that, so decided to make it into something practical.

Ali

Well done you, on your new room!

We just had our garage converted into a rumpus room which we have set up us a study! I know what you mean about making a home! My house is now "my house" and not just the house I bought! Im looking out on our front garden and the lorikeets in the trees.

Nice `ere aint it!!!

Guest pag44
Wow Ali a study lucky you, i just sit here at on my lap top gazing through the window looking at the sea & watching the surf roll in, trees around with many pretty coloured birds flying around, !!!! LOL

you enjoy

stuju

:daydreaming:sounds lovely, that view is a long way off, but what keeps me going.

Study sounds great Ali.

Michelle

Archived