The first nibble of a job opportunity...............

Major Tom

I'm well chuffed, perseverance does pay off, been looking at a company that I feel I would fit in with my career background, applied for a job which was immediate start (which I knew I wouldn't be able to achieve) but it got my CV on the table, they want a chat before I leave and when I land.................HAPPY is an understatement!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

I'm well chuffed, perseverance does pay off, been looking at a company that I feel I would fit in with my career background, applied for a job which was immediate start (which I knew I wouldn't be able to achieve) but it got my CV on the table, they want a chat before I leave and when I land.................HAPPY is an understatement!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

Didn't realise Australia had a space program. Well done.

That's fantastic news, a real boost!! How did you address the fact that they wanted an immediate start and that wasn't going to happen. Did you sort of state that you were testing the water to see if they would be interested for the future?

Again well done x

That's fantastic news, a real boost!! How did you address the fact that they wanted an immediate start and that wasn't going to happen. Did you sort of state that you were testing the water to see if they would be interested for the future?

Again well done x

Hi, yes I knew I wouldn't be able to start straight away, but it got my CV on the desk, they sent me an email to say ring when you are leaving the UK, we are interested and further more asked if I need sponsorship! I have since had an email asking what could I do for them in the UK in the mean time..............great boost!

Archived