Jacked the Job in

Guest Aldo

Guest Aldo

Jacked in my job and going back on the grunt 'n' growl (trowel) untill i get back, got open day on house tomorrow.

Looks like the 8k we have paid into our super funds is lost!!! (worth every penny to get outa here though)

Guest kdal

Take it the job wasnt upto much !

Good luck with the house sale, selling mine at the moment too - dont fancy moving to Essex do you?

Guest Aldo
Take it the job wasnt upto much !

Good luck with the house sale, selling mine at the moment too - dont fancy moving to Essex do you?

Im going just the other side of the water to you in Bexleyheath then on to Spain. After the amount of wonga i've squandered the last few years i'll be lucky to be able to afford a shoe box let alone your gaff.

Your right the job sucked pipe.

Guest kdal

My Mum-IN-Law has moved to Spain and loves it, been there abt 4 years now

Good Luck with the move and the sale of everything

Jacked in my job and going back on the grunt 'n' growl (trowel) untill i get back, got open day on house tomorrow.

Looks like the 8k we have paid into our super funds is lost!!! (worth every penny to get outa here though)

Aldo, My parents have a 2 bed villa in Competa approx 1hr from Malaga on the Costa del Sol now coming up for sale,(they wanting to come to oz) could you be interested :biglaugh:

Good luck with ya open day,why you off?

giz

Guest mandy1

Hi Aldo

Hope everything goes according to plan with the open day. I can't wait to hear about your viewers!!! We are going to miss you something rotten

Mandy x

Guest barab

Stuff it Aldo it's only money at the end of the day,when your home and happy and earning, then you'll reap the rewards you deserve.

I assume your a brickie,do you want to come round and start my house please,the bricks are sitting there(for 2 weeks)with nobody touching them?Top price payed!

Hi Aldo, Are you going to settle in Spain rather than the UK? Good luck with your move, hope it all works out ok ... I'm sorry it's not been what you hoped for, I remember you really looking forward to going ... but you sound the sort of person who makes the most out of what they have.

Ali

Guest Aldo
Stuff it Aldo it's only money at the end of the day,

Thats exactly what i'm gonna say to the banks about my credit cards when i go...:biglaugh:

Guest kdal
Thats exactly what i'm gonna say to the banks about my credit cards when i go...:biglaugh:

Laughing_RoflSmileyLJ.gif

Do you loose the money you have put in super if you return back to the uk?

No you never lose it but you may have different conditions for accessing it. If you are a temporary resident then you can apply to have your contributions paid to you when you leave. If however you are a permanent resident then your super just sits in your super fund until you reach the age at which you can access it - that depends on your birth date. At the moment you can access it at 55 but the younger you are the longer it will be before you can access it as they raise the age - heading towards 65 for our youngsters.

Once you have reached that age then you would need to check out what are the best ways of managing that money.

Archived