F A Cup

Stuju

Who's gonna win F A Cup 2008  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who's gonna win F A Cup 2008

• Portsmouth
    • Cardiff

0,,12306~3324956,00.gifFACupFinal08_P.jpg 289466205

Just for fun, who you all gunning for ??

hubby & i have never followed either of these teams but if we had too choose it would be Portsmouth & what do you reckon to the score ? we having a guess at 1 - 0 to Portsmouth

but good luck to both sides

Guest taffy 62

Gotta pick cardiff seeing I'm from south wales :biglaugh: mind you when I lived in uk never followed the football, but since moving here both kids play and I ended up being a manager and my husband a coach and president even got to know the off side rule:biglaugh:

Guest adey

Come on Bluebirds, Cardiff born and bred so sorry its the Bluebirds for us!!!!!!!! Going up to Perth to watch the match with friends - never really interested before (well me anyhow) but now I'm here yep I'm going to shout at the tv

Guest Tracey from Braintree

Cardiff 2-0. Come on Bluebirds!!!!!!

Can't believe I will miss it as I'll be on a plane to Mexico!

Guest willdavis

Portsmouth to win 2 - 0 for me - Harry Redknapp is agreat tactician for a one off game. But what do i know - Villa haven't won the FA Cup since 1957!

Guest hazel and dave

Pompey.... without a doubt (well we do live in Pompey!!!) Have got friends flying over from Melbourne and Perth to see it... all that way for 90 mins!!

Mind you, we have lost the last few games of the season, saving the best for last???? hope so!

Guest DavidandNicky

If Fulham can turn Pompy over, then I guess Cardiff have a good chance - David James rekindling his acquaintance with Robbie Fowler should be good to watch; and my money is on Robbie coming out on top.

The head says Pompy; my heart is with CardiffCity.....Cardiff to win "hun 'n ddau":jiggy::jiggy:

Guest bathplug

Portsmouth FC 3- 0 Cardiff City......... PLAY UP POMPEY, POMPEY PLAY UP! I am afraid Pompey will be too strong for the 'boyos!'

Guest DavidandNicky

One- nil to Pompy.....my guess that cardiff would win was wrong.

Well done Portsmouth!!!

0,,12306~3324956,00.gif

Just for fun, who you all gunning for ??

hubby & i have never followed either of these teams but if we had too choose it would be Portsmouth & what do you reckon to the score ? we having a guess at 1 - 0 to Portsmouth

but good luck to both sides

:arghh: I don't bloody believe it - i so wished i had gone to the TAB & put a bet on !!!! bugger i was spot on :yes:

stuju

Guest Packard Gang

Aye up I had a dream that it was a tough game but Portsmouth will win 1-0 then i realised that the game was yesterday and i saw it on the tv,:twitcy: Silly Me

Archived