Selling the Cars

Guest Aldo

You need a road worthy certificate to sell a vehicle ,they do only last a couple of month so unless your advertising at the side of the road id be tempted to wait till you have a viewer,otherwise it can cost another few quid to get a new cert.Paper wise ,Trading Post & courier mail,on line try Ebay,Gumtree and here!!! you can put anything youve got for sale in 'The Shed' section.

Cal x

its just like an mot ,most garages will have a ramp or pits and be able to issue you one,have a ring around local garages.You will also need to get a change of ownership form from dept of transport ,you fill in one side ,the buyer the other side,hope this helps

Cal x

Jo put it on the forum in 'The Shed' ,my clients always want vehicles on arrival and if i can help you guys sell one i will.

Cal x

Thanks very much, Cal, if I decide I am going to change it I will; much appreciated.

Jo x

• 1 month later...

Hi Cal

We have a Hyundai Santa Fe for sale if you know anyone who is interested - 2005 first reg, 67,000 kilometres, lots of extra. Can't seem to find the shed website. Any ideas on best way to sell would be appreciated.

Thanks

Davenkath

Archived