Best agent to use for Skilled 189 visa?

harrydalton

Should I use an agent or do it myself, how much should I expect to pay an can anyone recommend any?

Thanks,

Harry

Harry It all depend on your skill assessment and your country.. and if you have any knowledge about skill assessment then it’s very easy process then you don’t need migration agent.

Can you please share your occupation and your country..

if you are in Australia right-now and you did your qualification from aus then it’s very easy..

Harry It all depend on your skill assessment and your country.. and if you have any knowledge about skill assessment then it’s very easy process then you don’t need migration agent.

Can you please share your occupation and your country..

if you are in Australia right-now and you did your qualification from Aus then it’s very easy..

Many thanks for your replies guys. I'm a Building Surveyor from Wolverhampton but I will be applying from Aus as I am going out there on a WHV in July for a year.

I am going to apply on the construction project manager skill as that's what I've being doing for the last 3 years and I've checked the criteria and all looks good for me. I have no experience of the application but my 2 brothers and partners are Aus citizens and say they can help me. If it was a few hundred I think I would go with an agent for piece of mind but is it thousands???

Anyone know the risk of the skills list changing?? I know people are going to say it can change whenever! But what are the chances?

Many thanks,

Harry

I rate my agent highly:

Stephen Dickson @ Migration outcomes Australia

http://www.migrateaus.com.au/

Yes, I could possibly have done it myself, but I know I'd probably have made errors and misunderstood certain aspects of the rules / my options. Doesn't cost a lot and has most likely saved me a lot of time / hassle / money.

He will send you an outline of the fees involved, so you don't have to commit to anything you didn't see coming.

http://www.gmskilled.com/skilled-visa-applications-what-is-skilled-work-experience-employment/

The main risk issue with a general skilled visa application is correctly claiming points for skilled work employment -if you have doubts about what you can claim on the EoI in this regard I encourage considering instructing a registered migration agent.

Best regards.

Archived