Accountants....need your advice

Hemanth

Hi ,

I have a question...

I did masters in commerce from Australia in 2008, I came back to India for good and started working in a different profession for all these years.

Now as the family commitments grows and better quality of life for kids ?I have applied for PR.

I claimed 60 points without any work experience as an accountant, my work is really different,

Does a CO may ask about this?

Any affects on my PR?

Really worried

Hi,

I have claimed for Age 30 points

bachelor degree-in pharamacy-education 15 points

Australian education 5 points

IELTS 10 points

Total 60 points,

Not claiming any accounting experience points because i don't have any relevant experience

Does case office going to ask about relevant experience or any chances of visa refusal

Anybody in the similar situation earlier kindly let me know your experience

While I know DIBP can take a different view of your qualifications vs. the skills assessment, I understand they usually go with the skills assessor's outcome. So if you got a positive skills assessment for your occupation, it should be enough for the visa. However it may be a case of simply waiting to see how they process your application.

Hi MaggieMay24,

I have got CPA assessment positive because of the Masters completed in Australia,

But bit worried ....:arghh:

Why are yu worried? There is no requirement to claim work experience points, it is optional as can be early clean from the points test.

Hi,

My worry is "If case officer ask about relevant work experience then what should I do?

Simply mail him that I am not claiming any work experience.

If he ask current job profile then,,,(anyway it is disclosed in Form 80)....??....does it gonna create some problem.

If you're asked (and it's quite possible you won't be), I'd respond politely that work experience isn't required for a positive skills assessment for this occupation, you haven't claimed any points for it, and your intention is to look for related work in Australia as you start your career in this occupation.