how to use heat mode on air con

Live4today

Sorry for the boring question but our house is freezing in the evenings and wondering if anyone can shed light on whether we have a heating option on our air con remote. When I press heat/cool button it says error ad will only pump out cold air. Just wondering if anyone had same brand air con who could give directions for use,cant find the manual. Or does the error button mean that only set up for cool air? The rental advert does say gas heating but might refer to the little useless fireplace! I will check with the agent but thought someone might know on here. Below is photo of the air con remote

WP_20150421_001.jpg

WP_20150421_001.jpg

What temperature do you have it set to? We just leave ours set to the temp we want and the aircon changes to heat/cool to get the room to the set temp. If it's set too low it might not go to heat.

I think most hotel aircons I've come across have been the same, just set the required temp and leave the aircon to work out whether it has to cool or heat.

If it has it you need to press mode button repeatedly. It will cycle through your options.

An iceflake means cooling.

A breathe means fan only.

A sun means heating.

Stop pressing when youre desired mode is up. Set temp you wish it to achieve.

Guest Guest66881

As Dan said but also remember you have to wait a few minutes for it to warm up before actually producing warm air to the room.