189 visa lodged April 2015

Star447

called the agent, the guys was pretty gud but he didnt tell me the status as he wants my agent to contact the department rather me........thats policy :)

but he asked for my TRN, Name & DOB, hope he must have chkd the status and reply back to the agent if my case is finalized or they need something else :|

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello friends,

By the grace of God and parents, we received grant letters today morning.

I had called the GSM Adelaide office today morning and was told that CO hasn't been allocated yet and that it wouldn't take longer for the assessment.

I had not claimed any points for experience.

My timelines mentioned below:

ANZSCO - 261111 - ICT Business Analyst | ACS Outcome : 21st July '14| PTE : 13th May '15 | PTE : L-81 R-79 S-82 W-89 | EOI (189, 65 points) : 15th May | 189 Invitation : 3rd Aug | EOI (NSW) : 7th May | NSW Invitation: 20th May | Visa filed [NSW, 70 points]: 11th June | Medical (self and spouse): 17th Jul | Medical (Child): 29th July: | PCC: 23rd Jul | Grant: 3th Aug

new week, new expectations......... hope things will change for us this week

Hello friends,

By the grace of God and parents, we received grant letters today morning.

I had called the GSM Adelaide office today morning and was told that CO hasn't been allocated yet and that it wouldn't take longer for the assessment.

I had not claimed any points for experience.

My timelines mentioned below:

ANZSCO - 261111 - ICT Business Analyst | ACS Outcome : 21st July '14| PTE : 13th May '15 | PTE : L-81 R-79 S-82 W-89 | EOI (189, 65 points) : 15th May | 189 Invitation : 3rd Aug | EOI (NSW) : 7th May | NSW Invitation: 20th May | Visa filed [NSW, 70 points]: 11th June | Medical (self and spouse): 17th Jul | Medical (Child): 29th July: | PCC: 23rd Jul | Grant: 3th Aug

@mktwog thats a great news..... congratulations and best of luck

Congratulations guys those obtained visa recently. We obtained visa on 8 July 2015 and planning a short visit to Sydney on 22 August and I hope things would goes well. I will make a permanent move by next year.

Now, I am going to be away from this forum.

Good Luck

@mktwog thats a great news..... congratulations and best of luck

What do you mean?

oops I am sorry CatainC, was about to leave the office and the statement comes out so vague :)

I mean, I called CO earlier but he said that as I have hired an agent he is not authorized to tell me the status..... I talked to my agent he said I can call the CO on my own as per him everything is in time and there is no need to call the CO right now... what I wanna ask is what CO might be asking if I will call him and pretend to be my agent........ is there any other reference or something that is given to agents??

quick question guys regarding VISA lodge. Did you all put your secondary education qualification on your visa ELodgement or did you only put down post secondary / professional qualifications ??

I am struggling to see the relevance to my old GCSE woodwork qualification.....

oops I am sorry CatainC, was about to leave the office and the statement comes out so vague :)

I mean, I called CO earlier but he said that as I have hired an agent he is not authorized to tell me the status..... I talked to my agent he said I can call the CO on my own as per him everything is in time and there is no need to call the CO right now... what I wanna ask is what CO might be asking if I will call him and pretend to be my agent........ is there any other reference or something that is given to agents??

You'll need your application ID or TRN. These are available from your agent.

They'll ask your name and date of birth. Don't pretend to be your agent, you don't need to pretend, the application belongs to you, and if you do pretend to be someone else you may seriously harm your application.

quick question guys regarding VISA lodge. Did you all put your secondary education qualification on your visa ELodgement or did you only put down post secondary / professional qualifications ??

I am struggling to see the relevance to my old GCSE woodwork qualification.....

It's asks for all education I think, but I didn't do individual subjects. I just put high school dates from and to and for the course I put GCSE. That's all. (This might have been only for Form80, I can't actually remember)

If you've hired an agent, they're the ones authorised on your behalf to communicate with DIBP. DIBP won't give information to anyone without the appropriate confirmation of who's calling.

As your agent has said, if the application is within standard processing times, there is no need to call and bother your CO for a status update.

If DIBP find that you are impersonating your agent / falsifying your credentials, you could be putting your visa application at risk. Either push your agent to call or wait patiently.... I would not call pretending to be your agent...

thank u @CaptainC for the advise as I have changed my mind pretending to be my agent........ its unethical...I believe and I dont wanna start something that I hope is gud for me(hope so) with a lie :) I called CO once last week but he said he will only be able to tell the status to my agent not me, as I have authorized the agent to deal with them.... anyways I will wait lets see when the bell rings :)

You atleast got a CO email.

I have not even got that correspondence

Fingers Crossed

you probably will get the direct grant than.... as u have done ur medicals & PCC as well, and if the rest of documents are complete then there must not be an issue hopefully, if u have not hired an agent like me :)

u can call for the update as well

Edited by mohdrehan82

Hello guys,

yesterday I got another email from CO requesting for my spouse PCC for UAE, although she has been here since April 2015 only, I am not able to understand why the CO has asked for it........ moreover my detailed job description for my last two employment was requested, but HR department has refeused to provide that in that format.... can someone tell me what should I do... I will get hold of my wife's PCC but in case I am not able to secure detail job description from the HR is there any alternate. I already have provided experience letters, salary slips, tax deduction certificates and bank statements.

BR

Rehan

Hi Rehan

I had the same issue where the work reference was very basic.

The CPA requested this from me when getting my work history signed off and I then attached this to my application.

"If your client is unable to provide the required information then he is welcome to provide a statutory declaration signed by a recognised notary detailing his roles and all of the required information. Please note that we require detailed descriptions of duties and responsibilities performed within each role."