Partner visa without marriage certificate

tostar

Tostar - I don't know what you are trying to achieve. Your multiple threads over the years seem to be contradictory. You have come to Australia on a family sponsored visa; and then you want to bring in your family on contributory visas. There was a thread about multiple entry tourist visas. You have been through different partners and last I heard you were applying for a defacto partner visa having registered a relationship in Queendland. Now you are married? If so, why not wait the requisite number of days to get the marriage certificate? As it goes, marriage certificates can generally be got after a couple of weeks by going to the registry in person with appropriate ID.

It would be much easier to help you if you could be clear and honest about (a) what your present situation is and (b) what your desired outcome might be. Not all these dribs, drabs and innuendos.

Hi there, I apologize, please disregard my previous threads as they don't all apply to me or my family. I have asked questions on behalf of friends

Then your previous threads were full of lies. You sought help claiming it was for you - and pretty much every thread had the air of how far you could bend or break the rules without being caught. If you want to set up as an unregistered advice centre for immigration fraud that is your lookout, but it is wrong to use this forum as a sounding board for your bad ideas.

Isn't the intention of this forum to help with migration issues? Why does it matter so much who its personally for?

does anyone else have any input to the original question?

Because it's like Chinese Whispers. Your friends tell you partially what's going on , you tell this forum partially what's going on. Any advise is then bound to not be complete or even incorrect.

Archived