No words.....

Lindor

Except to say this is why animals shouldn't be sold in pet shops.....and breeders should be properly monitored. WTF did he think this **** was going to do with the puppies he couldn't sell?

I can't stop crying over this. I hope he gets locked up and gets the crap kicked out of him daily!

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/breaking-news/nsw-man-pleads-guilty-to-killing-puppies/story-fnhrvfuw-1227261332651

The absolute tip of the iceberg for all breeds of dog. Ban Puppy Farms, support http://www.oscarslaw.org

Tough legislation and monitoring of any dog breeding. Dogs are not a status symbol or a fashion accessory, nor a vehicle to be used for profit. Sadly many are used and abused for the greed and consumerism of humans.

The Greyhound Industry is the worst offender which breeds many thousands more dogs than needed in the pursuit of profit and the majority and killed by a variety inhumane and humane measures. Support http://www.animalsaustralia.org and RSPCA to ban Greyhound Racing.

That's horrible but where do pet shops come into it Hun?

Its where the pet shops get their puppies from FF, unscrupulous breeders.

I belong to a FB group called Stop The Pet Shop. People, myself included, post photos of animals, mostly kittens and puppies in pet shop windows, often with no water, no bedding, alone or overcrowded with, quite often only faecally soiled newspaper to lie on. You'll also find photos of animals, mainly dogs, kept in terrible conditions by breeders, forced to have litter after litter of puppies who are then taken away too soon to pet shops. It's heartbreaking.

I don't like to see puppies and kittens in pet shops at all but I always check that the animals look OK and the ones I have seen are in clean glass/perspex box things and had clean paper bedding and looked healthy. That was in Chatswood in Sydney. I don't know about the many other pet shops though. Paddy's Market in Sydney used to sell puppies years ago. They always looked sick and badly cared for :mad:

I don't like to see puppies and kittens in pet shops at all but I always check that the animals look OK and the ones I have seen are in clean glass/perspex box things and had clean paper bedding and looked healthy. That was in Chatswood in Sydney. I don't know about the many other pet shops though. Paddy's Market in Sydney used to sell puppies years ago. They always looked sick and badly cared for :mad:

Even if the puppies in the pet shop look well cared for there is a high chance they have come from a puppy farm. Know one who knows dogs would ever buy one from a pet shop. They would always want to meet the breeder and the parents before committing to taking a puppy. And no decent breeder would agree to sell a puppy without vetting the potential owner first.