Police checks ?? Approved

cherries002

Hi all,

I have received this emIl from the Police website after they received my application form on the 18/2:

Thank you for your recent application for a Police Certificate which was received in this office on 18/02/2015. It will now be dealt with in accordance with the published guidelines.

Question is from those who have had theirs confirmed, does this mean it has all been approved and signed off etc??

This is the last thing we have been waiting for after lodging. The visa on the 30/12 and are hoping to hear soon on getting our visa :cute:

Hi all,

I have received this emIl from the Police website after they received my application form on the 18/2:

Thank you for your recent application for a Police Certificate which was received in this office on 18/02/2015. It will now be dealt with in accordance with the published guidelines.

Question is from those who have had theirs confirmed, does this mean it has all been approved and signed off etc??

This is the last thing we have been waiting for after lodging. The visa on the 30/12 and are hoping to hear soon on getting our visa :cute:

It means what it says, they've received the application and are dealing with it :)

Well I kind of figured that but the applications are generally turned round within 10 days so I was hoping it would have meant it had been finalised. I'm just farrrrr toooooo keen to get this visa after years of retraining, too many IELTS tests etc etc, in the grand scale of things what's another couple of days :laugh:

There is no such thing as approval or being signed off. They are just going to look on their systems and print a certificate to say no trace or no live trace dependent on what they have on their systems. I do remember my OHs took a whole extra week to mine, and I was starting to wonder if he'd told me the truth :laugh: It was all fine though. You're nearly there. Good luck.