Additional partners in 189 visa !!

Syed1995

The family members that a main applicant of 189 visa add in his application will have same freedom of PR as main applicant ?? Or there will be some restrictions for partners compared to main applicant ?? Will they work and study like a PR ??

My elder sis recently finished BDS (Bachelor of dental science) and i am thinking to make her main applicant as she have qualification + good english , and add myself as bro partner , she is ready to be the main applicant , but she is not willing to go Australia as she have got a good job here , Will this way work ?? Main applicant stay here and partner go as PR ?

Is it necessay for partner to do ielt + skill assessment or it is just for extra 5 points (partner skills) ??

That doesn't say you are a partner.

It says you would need to be a dependent. Are you dependent on your sister? Are you wholly or substantially reliant on her for financial support and your basic living needs ( food, shelter and clothing)?

That doesn't say you are a partner.

It says you would need to be a dependent. Are you dependent on your sister? Are you wholly or substantially reliant on her for financial support and your basic living needs ( food, shelter and clothing)?

She support me for sure but not only she everyone support me as i am youngest member my parent and other bros , and according to the requirements given on that page to prove i am dependent on her i can prove that i am dependent on her...........

She can't be the main applicant if she's not willing to migrate to Australia.

Yes she is not willing to live there forever but she is willing to go sometimes for a visit......better for me to talk to a consultant , i don't want to do anything illegal...........

You are dependant on your parents first.....if they were both dead and she was supporting you financially (paying every bill for your support...housing, food, schooling etc. and has done for at least 12 months...that is what needed. Given your parents are a

ove...if either of them are working, you are not your sisters dependant.

You are dependant on your parents first.....if they were both dead and she was supporting you financially (paying every bill for your support...housing, food, schooling etc. and has done for at least 12 months...that is what needed. Given your parents are a

ove...if either of them are working, you are not your sisters dependant.

hmmm !! Thnaks for your help....

She support me for sure but not only she everyone support me as i am youngest member my parent and other bros , and according to the requirements given on that page to prove i am dependent on her i can prove that i am dependent on her...........

Do you work? From other posts you were looking at skilled migration as an accountant.

Doesnt sound like you will be able to go on your sisters application as a dependent family member. Majority of dependent family members are children of the parents who are migrating, even adult children find it very difficult to prove dependancy. Chance of you proving dependancy on your sister who has just finished being a student prob non existent.

Do you work? From other posts you were looking at skilled migration as an accountant.

Doesnt sound like you will be able to go on your sisters application as a dependent family member. Majority of dependent family members are children of the parents who are migrating, even adult children find it very difficult to prove dependancy. Chance of you proving dependancy on your sister who has just finished being a student prob non existent.

With ACCA affiliate status i will not be able to get positive assessment........

do they come at our home for a survey to see i am dependent on someone or not ??? i have never worked !!

You guys are saying it like it is impossible , it is difficult for sure not impossible *_*

You are opposing not me you are opposing what is written in site.....

do they come at our home for a survey to see i am dependent on someone or not ??? i have never worked !!

You guys are saying it like it is impossible , it is difficult for sure not impossible *_*

A young person with a decent education would be expected to work unless they were disabled in which case they wouldn't pass the medical and therefore wouldn't get a visa anyway. Partner means spouse/defacto not a sponging brother.

You could work on your own skill set that you become eligible for a visa in your own right - you could become a dentist!

An "applicant" is someone who is applying to migrate. Nowhere on the site does it say that a visa can be granted to a "partner" or "dependent" of a someone who does not want to migrate.

Your only option is to qualify for a visa on your own merits.

Archived