Parent visa help

locket

Have you read the information on the immigration website? http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/103.aspx

This parent visa thread started in 2010 - but people are still adding to it - so start with the most recent posts as the information will be up to date http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/77756-brand-new-pio-parents-visa-thread-760.html#post1936669758

Myself and my husband are looking to join out daughter in perth Australia, can anyone recommend a visa assistance agency, we will be hopefully going on a parental visa or similar. Thanks

Hi there,

Like the other poster said, it is fairly straightforward to do the application yourself but if you chose to use a migration agent there is one who posts helpful advice on the parent visa thread. His name is Alan Collett and his agengy is called Go Matilda.

Hope this helps and good luck with the journey!

Regards, Val

Hi there,

Like the other poster said, it is fairly straightforward to do the application yourself but if you chose to use a migration agent there is one who posts helpful advice on the parent visa thread. His name is Alan Collett and his agengy is called Go Matilda.

Hope this helps and good luck with the journey!

Regards, Val

People who are persuaded that 'it is fairly straightforward' and are willing to budget about $120K without at least consulting a Registered Migration Agent for an assessment are, in my professional opinion, not well advised.